- I’ve some funscripts where the stroke length is too short for my personal preferences. So i made a small software tool to expand the points in a script to make it more intensive.
- Max. Toppoint expansion: All top points will be raised for this value, if possible
- Max. Bottompoint expansion: All bottom points will be lowered for this value, if possible
- Toppoint Limit: Limits the expansion of the top points to this value
- Bottompoint Limit: Limits the expansion of the bottom points to this value
- Speed Limit: The expansion is not going over the defined speed limit
- There is also a function to adjust the delay between two points and set it to a defined minimum and a function where you can define the maximum speed in the script. The Launch has its limits, the delay between two points has at least to be 167ms or more and the speed can’t go over 500mm/s.
- Min. Interval Length: Spreads the points to this value, if the delay between them is shorter
- Speed Limit: Limits the speed of a stroke to this value, if it’s faster than that
- Convert a Cock Hero - Funscript from easy to hard mode (one complete stroke for every beat). Every point in the script will be set as bottompoint and new toppoints will be created.
- Min. Speed: defines the time position of the toppoints (0mm/s = as slow as it gets).
- Toppoints: defines the new position of all Toppoints
- Bottompoints: defines the new position of all Bottompoints
- Fill the gaps in a funscript. You don’t need this function, if you use ScriptPlayer, but for SLR or Handyfeeling this could be helpful.
- Fill gaps before first action: don’t forget to activate this checkbox if you want that
Unzip the attached ZIP file with the executeable in it and make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher installed on your PC.
ATTENTION: this tool is removing the “rawActions” witch contains the raw data if the scripter used ‘on the fly’ in JoyFunScripter. But the converted data will always be written in a new file, so you can store the original Funscript.
It’s the same Version i’ve already posted on RTS