Funscript Based Interactive Cock Hero Platform

Hello community, I recently worked on a project for the community, which is a Cock Hero platform based on Funscript with EDI.

The idea of this project is to add bookmarks to the Funscript with commands, allowing one to add skills, such as pausing the video for 30 seconds or put the handy at 50% for a minute, and these would be consumed when used, among other similar features.

The first project to be implemented on this platform will be the second episode of Pokemon Cock Hero. However, it’s important to note that there is a selection of Cock Heroes that will also be compatible with this platform once it’s fully developed. This compatibility is due to the RPG elements present in these games, which are similar to the ones I am incorporating into my project. These elements can be integrated through the use of bookmark commands within the platform I’m building, enabling a seamless experience with these Cock Heroes as well.

What I am considering now, and the aim of this post, is to create a “competitive” or “Olympic” version to enable competition within the community, perhaps with a leaderboard and scores. This would involve publishing a Cock Hero to be played on a specific date, and then the results would be uploaded to the community in some authenticated manner using simple cryptography. At the same time, the program would monitor the device, ensuring it is connected, active within a 100% range, and detecting if the user disconnects or pauses the video, functioning as an anti-cheat mechanism.

I’d really like to know what you all think about this project and if you have any ideas for features or anything specific you’d want included. Let’s work together to come up with possible features, solutions, or ways to implement them. Your input and suggestions are important, so please feel free to share them in this thread.

5 Likes

I’m really hoping for more live-action style games like the sextropolis ones. As animated ones dont do it for me. So as long as these pmv’s competition is more focused on real people i’m totally in and cannot wait for it!

1 Like

Check out my project.

You could make a game where you have to thrust in sync rather than have the handy do the work.

1 Like

seems a very interesting concept and device youre creating! nice work indeed.

I guess from a game perspective - rather than try and match the video motion you could either do something like:

• You have to do X thrusts within a time period. that way the video is simply to help stimulate or perhaps put you off your rhythm.
  • Or its based on a beat pattern you have to match - thinking like “Technical Forms” - see milovana if not played it.

as both of those could record your thrust motion to ensure matches the requirement.

that be awesome

1 Like

I think it sounds like a great idea.