Funscript.io is Live!
Funscript.io is kind of meant to be a one-stop-shop for a variety of funscript-related tasks. It features an easy-to-use, fully-featured script player, funscript tweaking and modification tools, as well as some interesting new ways to control your Handy!
I’ve been tinkering with and using the site for ages, adding new features every so-often, and I think it’s is at a point now where it might be useful for other people. I add new features all the time, so check back here every once-in-a-while to see what new stuff I’ve added!
- A better local-video script player than HandyFeeling.com (at least, I think so!)
- Change script offset with keyboard arrows
- PornHub-style minimal progress bar ion fullscreen video
- Script heatmap, preview and metadata integrated
- Easy to use script-modification features:
- Heatmap generation + funscript preview browser
- FunHalver fully integrated
- Add positive/negative offset to a script in seconds
- Remap script lengths (change minimum and maximum stroke positions)
- More coming soon!
- A better manual-mode interface:
- Keyboard controls
- Integrated randomizer for subtle variation
- Procedural funscript generation:
- Automatic stroke speed cycler for edging
Much more to come!!!
- Lots of bugfixes - the site is still pretty experimental, but very functional!
- Proper smartphone support
- More script modification functions - FunDoubler, Randomizer, Limiter
- Funscript metadata editor
- Additional, more complex procedural funscript generation methods
- Audiovisual content to go along with generated funscripts
- Potentially tighter integration with ScriptAxis
- An integrated funscript editor, to make specific tweaks to a script (or perhaps create an entirely new script!)
- A multi-control interface for creating and running rooms
- Combine the whole site with ScriptAxis, to make one glorious mega-site?!
This project is open-sourced on GitHub!