Funscript.io - a website for playing, modifying and generating funscripts!

I hear ya man no worries. Take your time

is there a way to connect to buttplug.io for using it with kiiro keon?

1 Like

Itā€™s possible, but would be a whole bunch of work and I donā€™t have a device to test on so it would be pretty tedious tooā€¦ I doubt Iā€™ll get to it particularly soon, Iā€™m afraid :c

first of all, big thanks that u realise such nice project.

i could beta test for you. just write me a pm when u have a beta version online or offline.

1 Like

when you do implement the new api for handy, please donā€™t destroy your old work and leave an option to send using the old method too.

Yeah Iā€™m initially going to be making a subdomain like https://fw3.funscript.io or something, and if it detects that your firmware version is 3 or higher, itā€™ll show a popup suggesting that you use the new site.

Once everyone is on fw3 Iā€™ll switch it over.

Why not detect and transform/redirect automatically on the main site making the transition to fw3 automatic for the user? :slight_smile:

I thought about that, but it would be much, much more work that would be completely meaningless once firmware v2 is phased out.

Are there any plans to support iOS screens for say the iPhone X in the future?

Yes, definitely! Because I initially was making the site for just myself and I only use it on PC the current layout is pretty fundamentally broken on small screens. I expect Iā€™ll get a new layout up and running within the next month or two.

Is this site support CSV? I try to but not work.not even open a file.but funscript doing great.

I donā€™t support CSV, but itā€™s on my list!

Hey, great tool iā€™ve been using it a lot.

Recently iā€™ve been generating twist script using a regular script by applying fun halver 2 times.
It keep the acceleration in sync with the main script and allow enough twist to be enjoyable.

1 Like

Any plans to make a playlist function?

Yes itā€™s definitely on my list! But a combination of things has slowed down the pace of my work on funscript.io and scriptaxis lately - namely that Iā€™ve gotten really busy with work, my girlfriend moved back in with me, itā€™s too cold for me to use my Handy in winter and Iā€™ve been kind of sad and demotivated.

But a playlist function is definitely something I want to add - probably with the ability to loop play or shuffle play with a few other options too.

1 Like

hey ! is it possible add the possibility to apply 2x a modification like fun halver without saving and reloading the script ?

Itā€™s not Iā€™m afraid - I thought about something like that - where you can chain together multiple operations, but I didnā€™t think it would be used enough for it to be worth putting development time into (it would be quite complex to set up properly)

I do know how Iā€™d go about adding it though so if enough people want it I could definitely add it in :slight_smile:

1 Like

After applying a limiter to a specific script I get an ā€œinvalid funscript formatā€ error when trying to load the script in SLR, and Script Player registers no strokes at all. Have you encountered this problem before?

I tried the limiter on one of the scripts and it looks it saves it with increased precision, so for example position 90 becomes position 89.864. Not sure if thatā€™s intentional, but this might be issue.

Iā€™ve updated my handy to the latest firmware and now whenever I pause a video or go forward/backward the syncing stops completely and I have to rewatch the video from the beginning to fix it, any suggestions?