🆕 g90ak Edition OSR2+ - DROP #1.5 - January 2024 - $160 + shipping

Was able to get another couple of units built and tested this month, dropping them now. Did a LOT of testing and playing with filament swaps and got some really cool effects. Also got a new print build plate that does a “shattered” pattern - came out amazing.

I’ve also come up with a pretty darn good setup guide - its a v1.0 and is being optimized, but it has helped several g90ak Edition OSR2+ owners get up and running quickly.

War Machine:gun:

Fish Cake:fish_cake:

As you can see they are fully built and tested. They’re ready to ship domestically within 2 business days of payment receipt via USPS Priority Mail. If there are deviations (upgrades/additional parts) from the stock configuration or alternative shipping needed, that will add some time for printing or shipment quoting.

Cost is fully broken down in my main sales thread (linked below). It is $160 + shipping. I typically ship USPS Priority flat rate box which is $22.80, bringing the total to $182.80. I accept payment via Paypal or Venmo.

RULES
Purchases are strictly first come, first serve. If you are interested in purchasing, post a reply in this thread with the following THREE (3) responses.

1. Which colorway are you interested in. You can say:
    Interested in color X only, I do not wish to purchase if it is unavailable
    Interested in color X, but will be okay with Y if it X is unavailable
    No preference in color, will take any available

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

I will contact responders in order received and request payment. Interested parties will have 24 hours to respond and provide payment. If said party does not respond, I will move to the next responder in the thread.

I am reposting my non-warranty and return policy again here:

DOA policy - If there is damage in shipping to 3D printed parts, I will ship replacement parts via the most economical USPS method (may not be Priority class). Users will be responsible for installing themselves. If non-3D printed components such as servos or the logic board are not functioning, the user can attempt to repair the unit themselves, or return to myself for a refund of $160. The user is responsible for return shipping. The user is responsible for reporting DOA units within 10 days of package receipt. DOA policy only applies to unused units. Returned units showing evidence of wear will be discarded and no refund will be provided. This is a health concern as well as a policy.
Warranty policy - There is no warranty as I am not a business. Please look to other established retailers selling OSR units if this is an important factor.
User responsibility - I take zero responsibility for how users interact with this toy. Users take full ownership of avoiding self-harm, injury, or personal damages.

All features and specs of the g90ak Edition OSR2+ can be found here. Thank you all so much, please let me know if you have any questions at all. It would be nice for questions to be directed to the original post, and keep this thread sales specific:

1 Like
  1. Interested in color War Machine, but will be okay with the other if it’s unavailable.

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

1 Like
  1. Interested in color :gun:, but will be okay with :fish_cake: if :gun: is unavailable.

2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his sales post

3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

1 Like
  1. Interested in fish cake, okay with war machine if not available.
  2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his sales post
  3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+
1 Like
  1. Interested in Fish Cake, but okay with War Machine if not available.
1 Like

Drop #1.5 is closed, sorry to those interested who weren’t able to pick up a unit. Good news is that Drop #2.0 isn’t far away on Feb 1st!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.