🆕 g90ak Edition OSR2+ - DROP #3.0 - March 2024 - $160 + Shipping - 2 Drop Units + 2 Custom Build Slots (NEW)

Hey everyone! Super excited to present these 2 units for Drop #3. But before introducing you to them, I wanted to let everyone know that in addition to releasing these 2 assembled units for Drop #3, I will be opening 2 “custom order” slots. These slots can be used to build whatever color (2 colors included, additional colors +$15) and servo configuration you’d like. Timelines for custom builds will based on how long it takes for servos to be delivere.

The assembled units displayed below will come only with the generic China servos (no servo swaps). I feel this is the best way to give my customers the ability to either get the exact custom unit they want, OR get a drop unit shipped super quickly to them (within 2 business days). It will also save me time and effort from having to unbuild and rebuild units for servo upgrades. Add-ons like additional receivers and omissions like the desk clamp will still be eligible for the assembled drop units. Please let me know if you have any questions. Now onto the fully assembled units!

I had a lot of fun last month with some lighter and colorful colorways, but got down to serious business for the colors for this drop. Went with a more dark and aggressive tone for these.

Crimson Guard is using one of my newest favorite filaments from Paramount 3D called Black Cherry. It’s a GORGEOUS burgundy red that matches so well with the diffraction provided by the shatter pattern build plate I’ve used. The color depth is awesome in person - just beautiful.

Bloodline is a no frills color theme - matte black and a very intense red. I wanted to keep it pretty ninja so I implemented a THIN line of red in the unit’s chassis to help accentuate the heavier red stripe on the receiver. The real star of this unit is the carbon fiber pattern that is imprinted onto the surfaces of the lids and arms. Gives it a real interesting look and texture. However, it is a BITCH to get to stick to the print bed, but building these wouldn’t be fun without some blood, sweat, and tears :slight_smile:

Crimson Guard :shield:

Bloodline🩸

As you can see they are fully built and tested. They’re ready to ship domestically within 2 business days of payment receipt via USPS Priority Mail. If there is international shipping needed or deviations (upgrades/additional parts) from the stock configuration needed, that will add some time for printing or shipment quoting.

Cost is fully broken down in my main sales thread (linked below). It is $160 + shipping. I typically ship USPS Priority flat rate box which is $22.80, bringing the total to $182.80. I accept payment via Paypal or Venmo.

Custom units will be quoted based on the same price and adjusted for any upgrades.

Available Upgrades
Handy/Onahole/Fleshlight/FeelStroke/Pilot adapters - $10 each

RULES
Purchases are strictly first come, first serve. If you are interested in purchasing, post a reply in this thread with the following THREE (3) responses.

1. Which colorway are you interested in OR Custom build slot. You can say:
    Interested in color X only, I do not wish to purchase if it is unavailable
    Interested in color X, but will be okay with Y if it X is unavailable
    No preference in color, will take any available
    “I am interested in an available built unit OR a custom build slot”
    “I am interested in a custom build slot only”

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

I will contact responders in order received and request payment. Interested parties will have 24 hours to respond and provide payment. If said party does not respond, I will move to the next responder in the thread.

I am reposting my non-warranty and return policy again here:

DOA policy - If there is damage in shipping to 3D printed parts, I will ship replacement parts via the most economical USPS method (may not be Priority class). Users will be responsible for installing themselves. If non-3D printed components such as servos or the logic board are not functioning, the user can attempt to repair the unit themselves, or return to myself for a refund of $160. The user is responsible for return shipping. The user is responsible for reporting DOA units within 10 days of package receipt. DOA policy only applies to unused units. Returned units showing evidence of wear will be discarded and no refund will be provided. This is a health concern as well as a policy.
Warranty policy - There is no warranty as I am not a business. Please look to other established retailers selling OSR units if this is an important factor.
User responsibility - I take zero responsibility for how users interact with this toy. Users take full ownership of avoiding self-harm, injury, or personal damages.

All features and specs of the g90ak Edition OSR2+ can be found here. Thank you all so much, please let me know if you have any questions. It would be nice for questions to be directed to the original post, and keep this thread sales specific:

3 Likes
  1. Crimson

2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post

3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

1 Like
  1. Bloodline

2. I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post

3. I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+

1 Like
  1. I am interested in an available built unit OR a custom build slot.

1 Like

Thanks all, will be reaching out today for more details.

Still 1 slot left!

@05silvyss - your profile is set to private and I’m unable to message you directly. Please update your settings and I’ll be in touch.

1. Interested in an available built.

2. “I am familiar with the lack of warranty and return policies as defined by g90ak in his original sales post”

3. “I am familiar with the overall specs, requirements, and setup needed for the OSR2+”

International shipping to Europe

Available Upgrades

• Fleshlight-adapter
  • Handy-adapter
  • please change default to quiet coreless servos for market price
1 Like
  1. No preference in color, will take any available

Available Upgrades : Fleshlight

1. Bloodline

International shipping to the UK

Available Upgrades

• Fleshlight-adapter
  • T-Valve suction
  • Please change the default to quiet coreless servos for market price

Sorry all units from this drop have been grabbed! See you all at the next drop!

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, Bloodline is nice! Simple yet sophisticated.

1 Like

Thanks! that means a lot! I put a lot of work in to make them look clean and high quality!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.