Hands Free KEON AirDoll device

Hi. I did a very strange remodeling of my Keon to hands free airdoll device. \(〇_o)/
The design still needs to be finalized, but it’s already turned out very “immersive” for me.
Maybe someone will find my idea useful.

I’m not an expert. Do it all at your own risk.(×_×)

You need:
Keon that’s not to be regretted, and upgraded to power supply.

Photo

Need to saw off the front panel without the ring.
I used this saw

Kit

You can do it with a wood saw like I did, but it’s better not to. ( ̄ヘ ̄)
You should use a special saw for plastic.
Monitor mount with long extend.
I use Onkron G100.

Special homemade or 3D printed mount for Keon.
I made it out of 12.7cm length, 11.3cm width, 1cm thick board, two metal angles 40x80x40 and two metal plates 40x90 and screws.

Photo

Special homemade or 3D printed mount for AirDoll.
I use cardboard(5 layer), paper tape, cardboard tube, ties, plastic tube.
You need a structure that will support the doll under the arms and from the back and connects to the ring of Keon. This is the first model of the mount. It hasn’t broken in 3 uses, but it needs to be redesigned.

Photo

Torso AirDoll

This

20279579629_1688876207.220x220

You can use it this way, but I did a very strange but more “immersive” way.
I connected my doll with legs from

This

I put lead shot in the feet and next to the hole.(•ิ_•ิ)?

Photo

If you are adding weight you need to do a rubber band mount to the ceiling. If not, you don’t have to.
I use doll with this skin and onahole.

Photo

Here’s what I got. o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

Video

I use THIS in Vr headset (for 2D videos too) and with my last MMD it’s very “immersive”, but I need to come up with something for reverse cowgirl.
If there was something similar I apologize, I got to this design in a week of testing. First I made a similar design for The Handy, but it’s been very hard to get a grip. So I came up with this design, mostly because I bought new Keon on clearance for $88.
I hope that’s clear.
I think this could be adapted for OSR2 or SR6 if you make a very small tilt angle and not add weight. If you have them you can try it and write what you get.
You can leave your suggestions on how the design can be improved. I would be grateful. (>⩊<)

7 Likes