Handy sleeve alternatives

That thing looks way too tight, what kind of girth are you working with?

It’s a soft toy. Very stretchy also I am above average thickness and 6.5 or 7 long

I can second using the puni vigin mini with the handy. Tried it out a couple of days ago and it worked great.

I have now tried two onaholes with The Handy, both from Magic Eyes:

• The Mouth of Truth Perorin (https://www.toydemon.com/la-bocca-della-verita-perorin-sleeve-only-pkg-removed):
    It works. Amazing onahole - this is probably the most realistic a fake BJ will get.
    I think it’s just light enough, I probably wouldn’t try any onahole that’s much heavier and bigger than this - the Handy is easily powerful enough, but the movement gets a tiny bit wobbly.

• Sujiman Kupa Setsuna (https://www.toydemon.com/sujiman-kupa-setsuna):
    Fits ok with some fiddling, but a pain to use, literally bends your member.
    The non-cylindric form factor makes it slightly difficult to attach properly, although the Handy’s grip band does hold it, if you tighten it on the thicker front end of the onahole - unfortunately that makes it even harder to enter than it already is. Getting inside this onahole is a bit wonky anyway, because of the position of the inner lip entrance.
    The dealbreaker though is the fact that the hole’s tunnel doesn’t at all run in line with the outer form of the toy, which makes the handy force a sort of bent tunnel on your member - which combined with the wonky entrance - is ultra uncomfortable and actually renders it completely unusable (painful) if you’re not super rock hard.

All onahole users beware:
I would put some thin wrap around the onahole (preferably something that doesn’t bend itself), because the TPE skin will degrade from contact friction with the Handy’s surface in movement (in my case quite rapidly so)! The resulting peeled off plastic is quite an annoying mess, believe me.

3 Likes

Hello,

About the La Bocca , what kind of : thin wrap .?

1 Like

Nothing I bought specifically.
Personally, I found this thin piece of packaging foam at home that works fine when cut into a fitting size.

Maybe I will find something better in the future.
A thin cardboard piece or something similar should also work, I guess.

3 Likes

I just use an ankle sock, works well.

Pre-ordered these to try with the Handy when they come in, they weigh just a little less than the La Bocca

4 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

I ordered both of these, DNA - Milking Hole Wheel, Seventeen Evo Soft, Puni Ana F, R-18, and the mouth of truth, will post reviews as the come in (most aren’t expected until end of Jan)

1 Like

Also, if you have your own review of them, since it’s been a minute since you posted, please let us know!

Yeah the last two I mentioned don’t come in til February sadly, they are still in Pre-order however

Ok, i got the :

• La Bocca Della Verita : it’s good but this is so tight x’D… the little tooth are hard… i got mine c*** red after 2 minute lol…
  • Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika : it’s ok

ps : soon we ca have sex robot like this scripted by RealCummer? :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice i want the reviews :slight_smile:

I guess the La Bocca Della Verita comes in soft and hard versions, did you get the hard version?

I heard you can also just remove the teeth, makes it ugly but you’re already strapping it into a robot anyway.

the normal so hard i guess.
Maybe i will order the soft version : La Bocca Della Verita SOFT

We really need thehandy to sell mount for Fleshlight and oneholes…

3 Likes

Yes, I also hate the hard teeth.

I’d recommend the Bocca Perorin, it actually has the flexible teeth from the regular soft version.
Also, it is a bit easier to enter and it’s more thick and sturdy (but also larger and heavier).

Correct.
The regular Bocca comes in normal (hard teeth) or soft with flexible teeth.
While the Bocca Perorin comes in hard (hard teeth) or normal with flexible teeth.

It certainly is slightly confusing at this point. :see_no_evil:

You mean this one :The Mouth of Truth Pelolin - Bocca Della Verita
Mine get this SKu : 4571324240879
Ok, so Flexible teeth from the soft Good!
“larger and heavier” not good for thehandy ahah

1 Like

Yes, that’s it. And that’s also exactly where I ordered my own a couple months back. :yum:

It is larger and heavier, but as i pointed out in my own review here, the Handy can handle it. It does get a bit shaky, but it definitely works, the Handy can handle it!

Now, if I would recommend it for the Handy specifically over the regular Bocca…, I can’t say, as I haven’t tested that one with it. :neutral_face: