Handy sleeve alternatives

In the turbo, the middle ring constantly interfered with me, I cut it out and it only felt better, maybe someone will be interested

So which sleeve is the best as real and calm BJ like a tongue?
Also which one is the most intense on orgasm?

Ok thanks man, which STU, they have the lips and other lips. Do you have both?

The quickshots I have ranked by intensity.

Least intense

1. Pulse
  2. Turbo
  3. Mia
  4. Stamina mouth
  5. Vantage
    Most intense

Keep I’m mind this is only one guys opinion, your experience may differ from mine.
The pulse I removed two of the inner rings.
The Mia I removed the nubs.
The turbo I threw away.

I don’t care what Fleshlight says, the turbo does not feel like a bj. However the turbo does have potential. The material needs to be firmer, and the ring that is supposed to simulate the lips needs to be thicker and wider. I’ve had my share of BJ’s and none of those girls had lips that were a millimeter thick. I tried both models of the turbo, both ended up in the bin.

1 Like

I have the vag/ass STU

I got both, they look really tempting. Do you have any of the girls? Whats the difference with say…the clear Riley one?

I have the Vina Sky QS. It’s a nice sleeve. Not as intense as the Vantage or STU, not as mild as the Pulse.

I forgot about the quick connect. My strap can handle it and I use it occasionally…why? Because if I first go through vantage to Riley’s butt I’ll lose in the first round of any game script in the site. It’s TOO good.

Anyone familiar with the sleeve used in these videos?

Hi there,

I allow myself to bring my contribution with my personal feelings.
Owner of the Handy for almost 3 years, I am, like everyone here, looking for the best tool.

I’m keeping this initial post and updating as I purchase.

I started with the stock TRUE-GRIP 1 sleeve.
It’s not that bad, I had a good time with it, but you get tired of it quickly.

I then bought the QUICK-SHOT VANTAGE.
Apart from the inconvenience that it is open, it is very very very good.

Then I acquired the OPEN-ENDED, the MEDIUM and the HARD.
Hugely disappointed, I only used them two or three times each.
MEDIUM brings nothing, no effect, no stimulation.
HARD is much too tight, hurts after a while.

Then i wanted to give myself a little pleasure by ordering the HANDY DREAM, LIPS and TOUCH.
Frankly disappointed with the LIPS. The sensations are not fabulous, and above all the suction effect is non-existent, on the contrary the air remains at the bottom and hinders the movement of the sleeve.
So much so that to appreciate it I cut off the end.
The TOUCH on the other hand is not bad!
But be careful, you have to like it when it’s quite tight and you have to lubricate it a lot. It is very good in terms of sensation on the glans when entering and exiting when you completely cross the sleeve.

Addition 17/11/2022 :
And now I have just received the very latest, the MERMAID CORAL and PEARL range.

PEARL offers great sensations all over the penis, and being open it allows (which I love with my QUICKSHOT) to come out on the other side, which is fatal for the glans every time it passes. PEARL is best for slow scenarios, where one enjoys feeling all over the penis.

CORAL being also open but above all shorter than the QUICKSHOT the effect is further amplified, when it reaches the very bottom the glans is completely in the open air, and the rise is fabulous.
CORAL is more suitable for fast scenarios when you want to finish with a max on the glans.

Addition 12/12/2022 :
The QUICKSHOT RILEY REID
I had high hopes and I’m a little disappointed.
On entering the vaginal side towards the anus the sensations are bland, nothing exceptional.
By entering the anal side towards the vagina it is much better, because the group of pimples is gathered on the glans.
But I still find it a bit narrow, almost too tight, and it requires a lot of lubrication, which is not ideal because it leaks everywhere as it goes.
I find this toy more suitable for manual use, without THE HANDY.

Added 13.02.2023 :
The latest arrival : the Quickshot Turbo.
Its main problem is that inside, in the center, there is a small ring, very very good to stimulate, but a little too narrow.
It squeezes a lot, it’s very pleasant on the penis but for the Handy it complicates things. The fact that there is so much resistance at the level of this ring slows down the movements of the Handy, it slows it down, therefore loss of efficiency and loss of stroke length.
And this even when lubricating to the max.

Nevertheless, I come back to my good old QUICK-SHOT VANTAGE.

If I had to give a rating, in order of purchase:

TRUE-GRIP G1 = 6/10
QUICK-SHOT VANTAGE = 9,5/10
OPEN-ENDED MEDIUM = 2/10
OPEN-ENDED HARD = 3/10
DREAM LIPS = 5/10
DREAM TOUCH = 6/10
MERMAID PEARL = 6,5/10
MERMAID CORAL = 7/10
QUICKSHOT RILEY REID = 7/10
QUICKSHOT TURBO = 8/10

That’s it for me, if it can be useful.

4 Likes

I don’t remember the user’s name, but they post on here. There is a Mega folder with all of their work. Check out the script collections section or search for HMV tagged videos in free scripts and you should find them.

1 Like

From my own experience, I can add this one to the list; A great short open ended sleeve that fits perfectly with the default strap of the Handy, is this one I found on AliE: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003602770695.html

It’s really smooth, very soft, and the outside texture makes sure it doesn’t slip out of the strap, even under the fastest movements with the Handy. (And the white one is also aesthetically pleasing to look at)

1 Like

Upgraded my hands free setup to be able to sit and get a better angle.

Gotta say, the Lotus is pretty close to perfection IMO. I bit too tight but feels better with the right angle. I really like the lack of texture and the snugness of its deep chamber. Pretty close to a vagina. It will probably be my number one from now on.

1 Like

I believe its this one have not tried my self.

1 Like

For the onaholes fans i have real be enjoying Masochistic Vampire Arune Sad Love. very unique and intense
may not be for everyone. takes some getting use to(take out the air,lube type ect).

I also want to recommend J lube. It works so good. I had stopped using sock sleeve because it was not doing it for me any more. I tried it with j lube and it was a new experience highly recommend. Onatsuyu is a far second. Got the recommendation for J lube on another post here.

Also the True grip strap is great. works much better then stock sleeve.

I’ve tried a few a few Tenga products with handy, thought I could share some experience…

Tenga 3D
My favorite Tenga product. Expected these to work but a bit underwhelming. When flipped over there’d be no texture for the band to latch onto. It must be strapped tight around the entrance. Thanks to that added pressure ZEN and SPIRAL hurts a little. POLYGON works, a very mild one, though.

Tenga Crysta
The thing is in a cuboid shape and has thick walls. You have to fully unwind your velcro to strap it on. It can be strapped at any position of the toy, not just bottom, which is very nice. Do not fasten it too tight otherwise it hurts - those orbs aren’t kidding. It’s tricky but once I get the gist it’s the most stimulating one I’ve used.

Tenga Flex
Really easy to be strapped in place thanks to its case. Not really a lot of vacuum as advertised - a good thing for using with the handy.
Enjoyed the white one, snuggy. Mild stimulation. The black variant is even tighter and its harder texture has brought me more pain than pleasure.

Tenga Bobble
See

1 Like

Hello,

As said above in my post I was waiting for opinions to order the MERMAID-CORAL.
But HANDY is doing a great promotion, the sleeves are almost half price, if you didn’t know and want to take advantage of it.

So I just ordered the MERMAID SLEEVE - CORAL and the MERMAID SLEEVE - PEARL, both for barely more than the normal price of one.

Can’t wait to receive them and test them…

2 Likes

I’m embarrassed by how much money I’ve spent on sleeves. The default sleeve is fine I guess. Somehow it manages to actually feel rough sometimes which is weird. I love the fleshlight quickshots, but for some reason they just don’t do it for me when in combination with the Handy. I’ve wanted so many different onaholes to work for me (they look so cool!) and they just never do. I tried all three of those new sleeves from Handy (Touch, Lotus, Lips) and that was probably my greatest disappointment because they were made specifically for the device. Eventually, I even put holes in the ends of the closed sleeves and they still start pushing me out of them.

Which brings me to this…
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256803298141871.html
Yep, nothing beats this cheap piece of crap. They’re cheap, thin, and extremely lightweight. They’re similar to the default sleeve but longer, I think lighter, a more interesting texture, and a better “feel.” They never feel “rough” like the default sleeve does sometimes (wish I knew how to explain this).

There are a couple of issues with these though. The first is they get a big air bubble at the end no matter how much you squeeze the air out when putting them on. To fix this I put a small hole in the end. It’s not big enough to make it an open ended sleeve. Just a pinhole and it gives you the best of both worlds I think. At first there’s a small air bubble, but I actually like this because when I want to intensify everything I can just squeeze the top of the sleeve while it’s still on and now everything is turned up to 11.

The second issue is this sleeve is completely smooth. The strap will not stay in place no matter how you crank it down. Here’s my solution for securing smooth sleeves on the Handy. It involves velcro and a fabric covered hair rubber band.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I’ve tried these aliexpress sleeves also and find they work pretty well. Like most imported sleeves, if you’re a bit on the girthier side you may find them tight. The purple box one was a little rough but the other two were better. They are slightly thinner than the original and Gen 2 sleeves. The Gen 2 is still my “go to” but these are nice for a change.

dont have a handy but if i ever get one these onaholes i own are pretty good https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/newnew
https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/onaholes/gal-zanmai-thick-wrap-blowjob
only issue is the newnew’s outside area is a bit fragile but it would probably be fine with the handy’s straps