Handy sleeve alternatives

Oh its actually double sided with a cap on each end

you can adjust the stroke length on the Handy :sunglasses:

Can the Handy or Quickshot be used by someone with an above average penis? Or like are people just using the quickshot on the tip of their penis? I’m really wondering about the size of these compared to The Launch with a full sized fleshlight.

Above average definitely w/o the cap, it’s half the size of a regular fleshlight.

A differing opinion, but I found that the STU Quickshot was a disappointment in pretty much all levels, especially in comparison to the Quickshot Vantage, or the original STU Fleshlight.

The texture of the STU is much firmer than the Vantage, and feels rougher overall - it needs steady relubrication, which is not the easiest thing to do when strapped up. It does not perform well from an edging perspective, as the inside bumps are not as pronounced as the original STU fleshlight, and does not provide great stimulation.

Both orifices are lacking - the Butt is too tight for comfortable entry, and doesn’t thrust down far enough, even after adjusting the position with the handy strap. The vagina is too loose, and doesn’t provide enough stimulation during oral focused scripts. The handy seems to need to “work harder” with the STU quickshot overall, reducing the feel of long strokes in comparison to the Vantage.

I also found that the gold plastic case of the STU was much worse quality than the clear case of the vantage.

The only silver lining was that I was able to try two Quickshots together with the connect adapter. The Quickshot connect is a great addition, as it allows better adjustment of the Handy strap, and may reduce mess due to the additional height. The two Quickshots connected was also an interesting experience - it adds some additional stimulation, but I feel the handy movement a bit rougher with the additional weight.

Can anyone share their experience with the QuickShot Riley Reid?

I recently tried the main squeeze compact stroker (Their version of the quickshot), if you are mildly above average or even average, I highly recommend avoiding this. It is so uncomfortably tight to the point you can’t stroke with it and it will pop off on it’s own. I had to throw it out.

I also bought and tried the Tenga Crysta Leaf today. It was tight but a little less than the main squeeze. Texture feels nice but the length inside is pretty short. For me, It was too tight to use with the handy.

I hope that I can find something similar in size and style (ooen ended) to the quickshot but with more texture, but I haven’t found anything. Im a little bit above average and everything that I have found that isn’t a fleshlight sized stroker has been rough outside of the quickshot.

As for the cleaning issues:
There’s a “Quickshot Quick Connect” in the FL store that lets you basically stack up two Quickshots. That should be enough to catch everything up. Haven’t tested it yet because I’m still on the Launch but reddit said it will work.

2 Likes

I have tried the Tenga products and found them all way too small and tight.
Now I discovered that there are a few Tenga products labeled “U.S. Tenga” that are quite larger than the regular product. I have not ordered any or used them though.

2 Likes

Anyone try the Fleshlight Go with the Handy? It’s slightly smaller than the normal Fleshlight.

Case Size (Insert Size) Weight

25cm (22cm) 650g - Fleshlight
21cm (17cm) 520g - Fleshlight Go

I am reading that it is very tight so in my eyes that’s not good.

Maybe it could be usable without the case, that’s how i have to use the quickshot as well.

@xrobin i like the stock sleeve of the Handy but it doesnt feel as relaxing and soft as my fleshlights, so i even often still use just fleshlights manually without even the Handy. i enjoy the Handy occasioanlly. i cant use it too often because it gives me still a too mechanic vibe i guess. it works well with “aggressive handjob videos” imho. but some VR scenes i enjoy the fleshlights manually more than the handy.

still the handy is such an impressive piece of engineering work. really well crafted device and i dont regret it at all

2 Likes

Hello everyone, this was a really helpful topic for me. I have been agonizing over wether or not to get a handy or Launch or order a pre-build OSR but the OSR i just feel is a bit of money for something im not sure about, and i have no 3d printer or CAD knowledge for small adjustments i might need. The launch just sounds like it breaks in 6 months, which is bad for something so expensive. The Handy seems really unexciting and im not sure about how it syncs (it uses a proprietary website no?) but it seems like people are somehow still able to use it with PH and the stamina stroking videos it has. I was also unsure if i should get a FL for it, since i am a smaller than average guy, and the FL just looks HUGE. Honestly, sounds like the pre packaged thing the Handy comes with might work fine for a guy like me.

However, if anyone every uses the FL: GO with the Handy, i would be interested to hear how that worked out (or even the smaller “flight”)

I don’t think the Handy is unexciting haha - it’s basically like a Launch that can move twice as fast and is twice as powerful! It syncs using an open API so there’s a bunch of apps available to synchronize with video, one of which is made by the same company that makes the Handy. It does require an internet connection to sync, though - the Bluetooth API is still in development.

2 Likes

Hey, i just wanted to confirm how did you know the STU texture was changed? I purchased one a few months back but it didn’t feel as good as the one I had a few years back. I wasn’t sure if it was just me or there really had been a change

It seems that they changed the material a bit over the years. I had one sleve with texture that I love and I needed a replacement, but that one wasn’t made of the exact same material. The older ones are more prone to become sticky, are a bit softer and has more friction IMHO, so I was quite disappointed.

Yea i know what you mean. Wasn’t sure if it was just nostalgia but I swore my older STU felt better but couldn’t find anything online that the texture/material had changed. I wish i had the old one to compare too but that’s a shame

@defucilis apparently the bluetooth firmware update 3.0 will be published til the end of the year.

to this day a lot of people seem to be sad about the christy mack forbidden not being available anymore @sentinel

@poet145x @sentinel thats sad news regarding the STU sleeve texture. i had many stu’s for various years (but always replaced them reguarly). i think i will get the stoya destroya soon again as well. probably the most intense one

@ImisRT TheHandy is a really well engineered and robust device from a scandinavian company. the people that make theHandy and the community (especially on reddit) is quite passionate about it and honestly i am very happy with the device. i am now working on a handfree solution which is much easier than i thought.

syncing works flawlessly with scriptplayer, deovr and handyfeeling.com !

1 Like