HandyControl 1.2.3 (28.11.2021) - Added Support for Pyro (Remote Control)

Thanks for the tip, @sentinel.

Iā€™m actually pretty well acquainted with how GitHub works. I use git every day.

The point here isnā€™t feasibility - there are other reasons why someone might not be ready to put their code up for all to see. Code can be a very personal thing - especially code for sex hardware.

2 Likes

Thanks for this great software! After tinkering around with it, I found out that it only correctly works in Local mode if I deactivate my windows firewall. Is there anything to solve that? I have already added HandyControl.exe to my firewall exceptions to no avail. I donā€™t mind having to deactivate the firewall for a Handy session but I was just wondering if there is a more elegant solution.

Have you read the instructions in the script host test website?
You might have to open port 80 in your firewall or allow HTTP.sys
Depends on if your firewall can allow this type of file (untested as my firewall cant do this).

If you find a setting it would be nice if you could post it here.

Yea this program stopped working for me. This is what I get whether I try to connect via local host or handyfeeling.com :

An error occurred while sending the request.

I been away for over a week so Idk if something changed server side. Followed the troubleshooting instructions to no avail.

There was an API + Firmware update during the week.

I have just checked HC version 0.8.0 with the newest firmware and it still works with both upload methods.

:page_facing_up: This is a new update for HandyControl V0.9.0

Funscript Metadata Editor

This new form adds the possibility to add metadada to funscript files which are then stored inside the script. This data will then be availabe in other applications as well if they implement this feature too.

Currently following members are active involved in this project:
@gagax123 OpenFunScripter
@Liquid ScriptPlayer
@Khrull XTPlayer

The idea was to store information in the script so you donā€™t have to search for this information. So if you play a script and want to say thanks :heart: or give feedback :speech_balloon: then you can just follow the link back to the topic. The Notes section can be used to makes notes for yourself in case you keep the script and want to remember something for the next time.

grafik Open Metadata Editor
grafik
If you close the editor then changes will be saved to the script.

Metadata to Clipboard will create an EroScripts forum post from the data in the clipboard. Just paste the text in a new topic and edit it as you like. You can also copy & paste the complete metadata to other scripts.
grafik

Please be aware that there are already a few script available that have metadata included in a prototype version.

API command syncAdjustTimestamp

The new API update now finally supports this command. It is executed every time you jump to a script position or press play. This ensures that the video sync is more stable!

Drag & Drop

You can now drag & drop the script and heatmap from HandyControl to other applications or folders.
Hold Ctrl + Left Mouse and drag the item and drop it anywhere. If you drop the object in an EroScripts post then it will upload the script / image as usual.

You can even drop the script again on HandyControl. The dropped script will always include all modifications so the script can be mofified even further as the modification sliders reset to 0. The original script is not touched. Modified scripts get a _modified fielname extension with an index number.

Stroke Lenght Jitter Modes

grafik

Switch between random jitter and alternating jitter direction.
Alternating jitter feels more intense!
grafik Random Jitter (Default)
grafik Alternating Jitter

grafik grafik Change jitter behaviour for straight lines build from 2 timestamps.
This is soemthing that can be used on CockHero scripts or scripts with short pauses.
I have also noticed that Handy rarely have problems after long slow slopes and gets stuck for a moment.
grafik Enabled (Default)
grafik Disabled

You can combine those modes to create more variety. Just play with it to find the right settings for your script. Here are some examples from a baseline script.
grafik Random + StraightLine Off
grafik Random + StraightLine On
grafik Alternating + StraightLine Off
grafik Alternating + StraightLine On

Disable Video Commands

grafik
If your script has a video you can now disable all commands to the player.

Script / Video filename mismatch

You can now have multiple scripts in the same folder which share a single video. HandyControl will ignore the filename and just use the video if you load the script. You can build different variations of the script.
grafik

If the folder only has 1 script and 1 video then HandyControl also dont cares about matching filenames and just loads both files.

Matching video = Same filename
Using Video = Only one video found
grafik

Script export

If you export a funscript then the content is not longer reduced. The script will keep the full data structure including the rawAction. If you want to reduce the size then there is now a separate export option.
grafik

Other changes

New Context menu entry to open the script with a text editor (Notepad++ or Notepad).
API refresh rate default value from 500 to 250ms. API now supports 240 calls/min.
Script speed calculation now incorporates following plateau time.
Disabled updates for script speed overlays in Automatic Mode.
Changed font for the logbox for better alignment.
Changed funscript import handling.
Fixed import error for script with consecutive equal timestamps.

5 Likes

Quick question - can this play the video and funscripts at a slower speed if needed? say 0.75 or so? I dont have a Windows computer yet to test myself. Thanks, looking forward to install once I get windows 10

Currently you only can change the speed of a script but not the video. MPC does not support that the way I need it. I might get that done later when I change the player.

Thats cool still, better than nothing. At least I now know that I can download some regular/fast scripts and just play them at a slower speed.

Aside from lowering the speed you can reduce the stroke lenght. That also works very well if a script is too difficult.

1 Like

Cock Hero Conversion doesnā€™t seem to be working for me. I keep getting an error message.

1 Like

Can you send me the script that you are trying to convert?

Wait, I am getting the same error :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
A fix is ready - See version 0.9.1

1 Like

hi im getting this error everytime i try to upload a script is there any fix for it?
setMode - Exception - An error occurred while sending the request. - The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
setStroke - Exception - An error occurred while sending the request. - The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
setOffset - Exception - An error occurred while sending the request. - The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Looks like your connection is not working. This are 3 basic commands that are not directly related to the upload. Try to press some other buttons and see what happens.
grafik

If it still fails then check your firewall or rounter.

Many thanks

Still unable to get it to work after trying to disable my firewall, antivirus and restarting my router. Oddly enough the program works on my PC but not on my laptop which Iā€™m currently trying to run it on. Iā€™m running a Windows 8 laptop and it used to work on the older versions but after installing to the newest version it no longer works on both the new and old versions.

Nice job ive seen, still waiting for my ā€œdeviceā€ :wink: Will report soon.
Greetz from DE

Thats odd. I dont own Win8 to test it. :neutral_face:
Is the .NET framework on the Win 8 pc at least 4.7.2 ?

Try to search the folder with the user config and rename it temporary. It holds the user settings for the app versions. If you rename it then HandyControl will fallback to its default values. Maybe this helps to get v0.8.0 running.

C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\HandyControl

Would that be possible to make HandyControl ā€œcontrolā€ the media player if itā€™s been opened separately with a video whose name doesnā€™t match? My problem is that my ā€œlibraryā€ of videos and scripts lie in two separate folders and they donā€™t have matching names. Iā€™d like to be able to just tell it ā€œhereā€™s the script, hereā€™s the video, play both in syncā€.

Also adding the scripts folder to the program causes it to start very slowly if thereā€™s many scripts inside the folder (600+ in my case).

Iā€™d like to be able to just tell it ā€œhereā€™s the script, hereā€™s the video, play both in sync

Currently if you drop a video on the app it loads the script with the same name. I dont realy use that and always open a script directly or in the script folder. I could change that to use the dropped video instead of the video inside the script folder. This way you can play the matching script video by default or override it with a different video from elsewhere no matter if it is synched or not. Is that ok?

Also adding the scripts folder to the program causes it to start very slowly if thereā€™s many scripts inside the folder (600+ in my case).

The scripts inside the script folders are anlysed to build a tooltip with time, speed and intensity and if you have enabled the heatmap preview setting then its also creating an image.
You can disable the preview image but the tooltip cant be disabled atm. I will make an option for that to skip the analysis (tooltip). This would be way faster (220 scripts ~1s without image). A quick fix for you is to splitt the folder into sub folders as I always analyse the folder level that you are accessing next. A dropdown with 600+ script is also not very helpfull to find something tbh. Try to build a tree structure.