HandyControl 1.2.3 (28.11.2021) - Added Support for Pyro (Remote Control)

Thanks for that. I agree that most VR content is boring, but I’m often watching 2D content in the VR headset because the “screen” is so much bigger! So while there’s precious few VR vids I enjoy, I still use the headset about 80% of the time.

I’d also enjoy the ability to control the speed of the video and script together, +1 to whoever asked that earlier.

I’ll give this a go and see how the jitter function etc. helps poor scripting!

1 Like

Hi, nice program! Is it possible to set up a queue of video/scripts in this program? Many videos is short and it takes away the fun (and erection) to manually load new videos, so hopefully you can add this functionality if it is missing. Thanks!

1 Like

I am not sure but I think you cant play a script and upload a new script at the same time. A user must upload all scripts before the session starts and then HandyControl could just switch the script and continue with the next one or you select a script list and upload them the second before you switch to the next script.

Not an easy one as I need to merge this feature in my upcomming MultiScript concept. But before this will happen I need to see what the new firmware is capable off. The streaming protocoll might solve some of my problems :slight_smile:

As a quick workaround you could fill a folder in the script folder menu with all scripts you want to play or load all scipts at least once so they are remembered in the last used script menu. You then only have to load a script from the list and dont have to search for a new one in a folder. In this case you only have to wait a few seconds until the script is uploaded to Handy.

1 Like

I’m having some trouble accessing the discord link, is it possible to private message me here instead?

I have forwared the issue to the devs and they told me that win 7/8 is currently not supported as the http encryption is unsecure…

There are a few methods that are still secure but they must be enabled on the API server. The decision is not made yet if they do this.

Link in DM

:page_facing_up: This is a new update for HandyControl V0.10.0

Layout of the main form

I have decided to change the look of the app as new elements taken up more and more space.
Now there is only one main screen and everything else is moved elsewhere. By default you can see the logbox below but you can reduce it if you dont care about that.

grafik The form can now be scalled from very compact to fullscreen.

Menu elements have been moved to collapsible side bars that open if you move the mouse on the respective areas. Left: Preview settings Right: Handy and movie player related settings.
grafik

Added a new button that disables API commands.
grafik

Settings and the Metadata-Editor are now available in the context menu.
grafik

Settings are now separated by category. Now I have more space to add new elements :slight_smile:
A few more settings got a label slider.
grafik

I have removed the button sliders for now so you need to set the values manually. I planning to change this whole part in a future update.

Heatmap resolution

A new setting in the script category allows to change the heatmap resolution from 10-200. You can change the resolution in the settings or live on the heatmap bar by holding CTRL while scolling with the mouse.
grafik The previous releases had a fixed resolution of 100.

Wobblewave 10
Wobblewave 50

As you now can scale the main form the heatmap gets blurred if you scale it up. The AutoScale will adapt on this and increase the resolution if you resize the form.

Tip: If you play a script and dont want to see whats comming next you can lower the resolution and disable the preview. You still see a rought preview but dont know the place where the speed change will happen.

All generated heatmap images use the same values.
grafik grafik

Experimental support for Nobra Vibrator

The Digital Controller extra is necessary to use it (Bluetooth).

This was the toy I bought before I got Handy. I had started to build a little app to control it but stopped at the point where it came to scripts. Now I can use the functions from HandyControl to control this device too.
Including Script Mode, Manual Mode & Mixed-Mode.

Have a look at the links if you dont know what I am talking about.
Official store
Videos of Nobra Twincharger

The vibrator is connected through a virtual COM Port over Bluetooth.
You can setup and test the connetion in the misc category in the settings.
grafik

The vibrator will follow the calculated speed of a script (black line).
The update rate is currently bound to the preview framerate setting.

As this is experimental you need to follow this steps:
Open HandyControl, Connect Nobra, Load Script, Upload Script
Disable API commands so Handy dont start moving. Play Script (and use gamepad).
You need to enable the API command before you upload a new script.
grafik

If you only use the gamepad then you dont have to load a script. Just disable the API commands and you can control the vibrator with the gamepad.

Other changes

If you load a script with a matching video in the folder it will use this video by default. Now if you drop an other video on HandyControl, it will use the new video instead. You can even do this mid play.
Just pause the video, drop a new one and continue. This feature makes it more flexible so you can play any script with any video. Keep in mind that loading a 5min video at script position 20min will jump to the end of the video.

If you have multiple network cards or virtual ports you can now select the IP for the local script host.
grafik

Preview tooltips can now be disabled to reduce loading times in the ScriptFolder menu. To have an effect you also need to disable the heatmaps. The preview limit can be used to keep the function enabled for small folders and disable it for folders with too many scipts.
grafik

The gap reduction is now a button.
grafik

The OFF button for Handy is now on the main page and can be also used with the ESC key.
grafik

You can set the level of detail for tooltips.
The default value is ‘Extended’ but you can reduce this if you get used to HandyControl or just dont need them anymore.
grafik

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanx for the update and your hard work Lucifie.

1 Like

For blind/random scripts which might just be based around a repeating pattern, is there a way to set it to speed up over a time period - so it gets progressively more intense?

This new version is great, thanks for the part where script and video can be separate!

One question regarding that part - would that be possible to also make it possible to drop the video first, then the script (for which video cannot be found)? Currently the program seems to “forget” the selected video even if no matching video could be found for given script.

Thanks again!

@Mument2000
I have tested this in Excel and found some formula that could do the trick.
The images show a random baseline script without speed enhancement that were speed up only with the new formula in Excel. I will add a new property that lets you select the speed+ in %.
So if you set +50% the script will start at 100% and end at 150%.

+0%
+50%
+100%

Currently the script object contains the path to the video. If I load the video first then there is no script object where I can save the path.

I think this should be possible. I just have to remember the dropped video elsewhere and use it for the next script drop if the script has no matching video.

Edit: Both features will be in the next release.

2 Likes

:page_facing_up: This is a new update for HandyControl V0.11.0

This is just a small update since I did not have much time during the last weeks and new features are just in development phase atm.

Speed Modification

You can now change the speed of the script from -95% to +500%.
The speed change will be linear which means that the weight of the setting depends on the current playtime. The script always starts at its normal speed but will reach the settings at the end of the script. You can combine this with other modifications like scaling.
grafik

Random script @ +0% +50% +100%

Afterburner slowed down @ +0% -40%

Media Support

HandyControl will now remember the media file that was dropped before the script is loaded. If the next dropped script does not have a video then HandyControl will use the old dropped file.

I have also added support for some new file types: .flv, .mp3, .wav, .flac, .m4a, .ogg, .wma, so you can also use music files.

4 Likes

Looks like local loading of scripts is broken with the new firmware update 2.13. Using the online option works. Other than that issue, great job with the new features.

Not sure if its been implemented or maybe I just cant find the settings, but is there an option to replay/auto repeat the script once its reached the end?

1 Like

I had tested this before the release and its working for both options.
Local Script Host + HandyFeelings Site
grafik

Just press stop and play and the script starts again. There is no auto repeat atm.

2 Likes

Looks like its working for me now. Reboots can do wonders

1 Like

Just started having a script load error. “Script Prepare - Error - Failed to download script”

Tried rebooting, tried deleting my local handycontrol config. This happened suddenly without any new update. Whats strange is even on handyfeeling.com it won’t upload local scripts.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Same here. The videos on handyfeeling does work tho, but cant upload local scripts with HandyControl or on Handyfeeling.com

same issue here

I have seen a bug report on reddit. Maybe that was the cause.
I just had a quick look and uploads work as usual.

Please report back if it’s working now.

So I believe I have found a bug with the conversation to hard mode for funscripts. I attempted to convert one for Crescendo where it said the following in return:

“06:56:18.770 - Please select a different [Script Folder] in the settings.
06:56:27.093 - Dropped file: Cock Hero Crescendo.funscript
06:56:27.453 - Script loaded: Cock Hero Crescendo.funscript
06:56:31.670 - Conversion to CockHero HardMode is not possible. This script type is not supported.”

Cock Hero Crescendo.funscript (361.8 KB)

I hope this helps with the above and the script attatched.

1 Like