HandyControl 1.2.3 (28.11.2021) - Added Support for Pyro (Remote Control)

No updates, I was just trying to provide as many details as I could so Lucifie can update as needed. For now you can still use HandyFeeling as MegaSex has said. You could also give ScriptPlayer a try, the beta is currently working with the handy.
I have both installed just as a backup, but I also work in the IT field so…I’m always thinking of backups haha

1 Like

I see… thanks guys for the recommendations.
Already tried handyfeeling but cannot sync well ( i might try the tips, also resync button)
for scriptplayer, it’s weird. Previous release I could open, but latest beta crashes instantly when I open it, so no luck for me either…
The fact they managed to fix it in scriptplayer,
I really hope Lucifie can do the same for Handycontrol !
please keep us updated if you plan to do it or not,
and thanks for this great program !

1 Like

Just in case, from thehandy :

1 Like

I might find some time on the weekend to look into it and also to invest more time soon.

7 Likes

Lucifie, I really want check that when you com out with that update.
I wait for that…

I hope the update in the HandyControl 1.2.0.??? update works soon.
It’s a good program!

Becuse i like that program!!!

Let me know!

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

First thing I noticed, that it is only affecting the files you upload to HandyFeeling.com.

If you use the local script host everything seems to work with FW 3.2

grafik

Edit: I have uploaded a fix for the error in Firmware 3.2. Seems that the server does not return a value anymore and so the requested URL is not valid. I am in touch with the devs but so far the fix works on my end.

10 Likes

I’m having a different problem. HandyControl won’t even start now. Try run as administrator, even tried a newer version. None of the HandyControl programs will start up now. Any ideas? :man_facepalming:

Copy the folder to a different location and see what happens. It will use the default config if you move it.

1 Like

That did not work the first time I tried it. But did work the second time? I don’t get it, but thanks!!! :clap:

1 Like

Is it possible to implement a way to connect and run 2 handy devices simultaneously??

it’s working now ! Thanks a lot for your fix :+1:

However when I try the local script host solution, I always have:
downloading the script to handy…
script prepare - error r success false

I have no idea what is causing this error, I did register the script host, but something else must cause the error,
any idea ?

local script host issues is mainly a missing setting in your firewall or router. Temporary disable the firewall and see what happens.

This won’t work. Even if I send the commands to 2 devices they wont be in sync.

1 Like

I would test local script but run as always done when I run as before update and everything works again.

What you do Lucifie?

Do you try too!

Not sure what you want to say but both hosting methods worked on my end.

Oh sorry

I forget to say…
This works perfect HandyControl 1.2.1 (24.10.2021) - Fix for Firmware 3.2.

GOOD WORK!
Thanks Lucifie!!!

Trying to use the Script Local Host, and have my Handy ready (light is pulsing pink slowly), but even with turning off both my router’s and computer’s firewalls for testing, I get the following messages when checking if the Handy can reach the script host (after registering the script host and opening the host in my browser, which it does)…

Downloading the script to Handy...
Script Prepare - Error - Success False -
No such host is known
HandyControl Script Host: Closed

I refresh the host and IP list, and it shows my computer’s IP address and information about it. My router is an Xfinity xFi Gateway Gen 3.

Have you tried the buttons near the script host settings where you can test the connection?
There is a web page with information.

Yes, I mentioned registering the host, opening in a browser, etc. The host page mentions the firewall, but like I said, I turned both the router and computer firewalls off when testing it.

Have you tried to download the script from your mobile phone or another device in your network? If that is not working then your PC still is blocking the connection somewhere.

1 Like

Any possibility to update the program to take advantage of bluetooth capability for those on fw3?