HereSphere VR Video Player for Quest 2/Pro/3 supports Handy, Keon, Launch and Passthrough

thank you!

1 Like

Does anyone know if there’s a way to show which videos in a folder you have funscripts for? I’ve got a bunch mixed together and it’s a pain to have to recall which ones have scripts or not.

Displaying if a video has a script in the file browser is on the to-do list. If you use XBVR to organize your videos, then there’ll be an icon near the upper left corner that looks like a play button with radio waves for videos that have scripts.

4 Likes

Maybe a filter option for videos with scripts would be nice too?

1 Like

@HereSphere - great app!
Is there a way/plan to connect to Intiface Central?

You might be able to do it with the HereSphere timestamp server and ScriptPlayer, and then have ScriptPlayer use intiface. You can look at this guide for setting up the timestamp server in HereSphere: How to use scripts in VR - picture guide (Heresphere / Whirligig)

Thank you for the quick response, I’m using a Mac so ScriptPlayer is not a good option.

is it posible to make it so the multi screen can work over a vr video so insted of black its a vr video and you can look at other 2d videos and have the handy sink up to them

It’s on the to-do list.

Is hand tracking supported in HereSphere?

Not yet, it’ll be added in a couple months.

Very cool on PCVR version also? How do you intend to control HS with its shift commends without controller?

Is there a new eta for the UE5 update?

Not yet, working on DLNA right now. Then Apple Vision Pro (to get some design ideas for new UX), then finish up the UE5 update. It’ll be several months.

1 Like

I will surprised if Apple will allow any apps with funscript integration on their store.
From what I hear, they are already banning stuff related to adult content for the Vision Pro.

Cannot wait for the DLNA update…looking forward to it

Connecting to devices might be ok. HandyConnect and VibeMate are available on iOS (and apparently also compatible with visionOS). We’ll see once the app gets reviewed, lol.

1 Like

How do I navigate to the HereSphere/Backup folder on a Quest 2? I have tried locating it using Windows Explorer and SideQuest, but have been unsuccessful. I want to copy the backup file off of the Quest 2 to truly “back it up”.

First, make sure you actually save a backup by going to the HereSphere user settings, and then pressing the “Save Backup” button. Second, connect your Quest headset to your PC with a usb cable. Put on the headset and accept the dialog box that asks for permission for the PC to access your Quest’s files. Go to the windows file explorer, click on the Quest storage device, navigate to HereSphere/Backup. If you don’t see your Quest storage device, try restarting your headset and PC, and then connect the USB cable again.

Should the HereSphere directory be in the root?