HereSphere VR Video Player for Quest 2/Pro/3 supports Handy, Keon, Launch and Passthrough

What can we do with DLNA support?
I have an SMB server set up now and was wondering if this is just an alternative?

What about Heresphere and the SSR1 with regular scripts? Would definitely build the SSR1 if there was support of my favorite and by far best Movieplayer.

DLNA is mostly just an alternative. SMB is probably the better option if it currently works for you.

2 Likes

Support for SSR1 and other T-Code devices is on the to-do list. You can currently use the HereSphere timestamp server with Multifunplayer.

1 Like

Is there a tutorial on how to do that?

1 Like

Maybe not the right thread, but with Heresphere supporting POVR scripts (either through ConnectAndcontrolMe or the .cmscript file), has anyone found a reliable way to get the right offset for timing? I swear I have to find the right number every time and it’s a tad frustrating.

2 Likes

Any update on this?(autoblow)

How to enable passthrough on Virtual Desktop?

These release notes contain instructions for using passthrough in Virtual Desktop for the PC version of HereSphere: HereSphere VR Video Player - Update for Default Branch 2/1/2024 - Steam News

1 Like

Still no ETA for the autoblow integration?

Sorry, still finishing up the DLNA feature.

2 Likes

Do the CMscripts only work if using the Handy or do they work with the timestamp server as well?

Is the bluetooth device support only for the standalone version or does it work for Steam as well?

CMScripts rely on Connect & Control to control your devices, so it doesn’t work with the timestamp server. HereSphere just sends playback events to Connect & Control. I’m not sure if they support bluetooth devices yet (you’ll probably need the feel connect app). I’ve only tested with the Handy.

Bluetooth device support is only for standalone version right now. You can use the timestamp server with ScriptPlayer and/or intiface for bluetooth devices, though.

dang, just bought the standalone hoping to play the POVR scripts while streaming from my headset.

Any way to use C&C while using the API mode? (w/ Feelconnect)

I’d recommend contacting Connect & Control or POVR/WankzVR forum to see if they’ve added support for the HereSphere event server with the Feel Connect app. They said they were working on it and it’d be ready by the end of March.

Hi there, I do have a few questions I am hoping someone would help me answer.

The first is regarding the oscillation settings, what exactly does this mean, I’ve looked at release notes, but I am unclear what it actually does.

The second is around the manual script mode, is my thinking correct that if I set a keybind for this, if I was watching a scripted video, I could click this keybind and the pattern selected would play instead of the script from the video?

Thanks in advance - enjoying the upgrade from Pigasus greatly!

1 Like

Oscillation mode will cause the device to move up and down at a constant speed rather than using a script. Manual pattern will play a selected script pattern instead of the video script. Holding the grip button when hovered over UI elements will show tooltips if you’re unsure what each button does. Check these release notes for more details: Update v0.9.0 released - HereSphere VR Video Player (Quest 2) by HereSphere

2 Likes

The code I wrote here plays scripts with the Autoblow AI Ultra for local files/XBVR files. I should be easy to modify for streaming - all it needs is a way to tell which script goes with the scene HereSphere tells you it is playing.

…curious if HereSphere supports the Edge 2 on a Quest 3 in standalone mode, or would i need to integrate a PC into the setup…?