How do you prefer The Jerk Off Games videos to be scripted?

Hi,
About to work on one of these and wondering, do you prefer the script to follow the meter on the right, the actual movements of the actress or a mix of both?

In previous videos I mostly followed the meter, but it sometimes feeels too detached from the movements of the actress, on the other hand, some people may like more the consistent up and down of the meter even if there’s no action in scene.

Please reply bellow, thanks!

• Following meter
  • Following actress
  • A mix of both
  • Don’t care

0 voters

1 Like

If the video has a beat bar it was intended to be followed by the viewer. There are plenty of videos that do not have beat bars, so I feel like it defeats the purpose, you may as well script a video that doesn’t have a beat bar. However, some videos have the stroke slow, fast, edge option. With those I feel a consistent stroke for slow and fast is acceptable, but for edging I think it should follow the action in the video unless nothing is happening, in which case, scriptwriter’s choice.

3 Likes

IMO the beat meter is there for a reason. Follow it. I’m not against having a second script for what’s happening in the video, but usually the videos will vaguely follow the beat meter as well.

1 Like

Wow, very even divide on this.

If I scripted I cant even imagine scripting a video 3 times.

HOWEVER, I seem to think this would be a win for the community.

That being said…For those of you who like the script to follow the beat I am pretty sure there is a tool that is designed to create scripts based off of the beat.

If I can get an assist on what the name of the program was that would be great.

The best of both words would be to offer two scripts - one for the meter, one for the action. :wink:

1 Like

It’s this one (scroll down a bit to funscript generator):

I used it a few times and it was always a good starting point when scripting scenes with beats. Some strokes were missing here and there but it was fairly decent.

1 Like

Ok, it seems to be half and half for the most part, I was expecting a more clear definition.

I guess I’ll be trying both approaches then.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

It looks like HandyFeeling will host a few of those videos soon. Someone on discord started to script some of the videos.