How to use Handy simple scripter (web app) motion tracking

another feature that would be nice is the ability to rotate the video in the app so we are not limited to tracking only up-down motion.

You can track any angle with the computer vision tracker.

Here is a first draft video. It was a lot longer than I intended. Let me know if it makes sense, and then I can put it up on youtube and make a more permanent post here.

The latest version of the tool:
https://playground.handyfeeling.com/scripter3/

Draft tutorial video:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! This is great. Also noted that you added the ability to copy between graphs :+1:

I wanted to play some more with the computer vision tracker but it’s doesn’t work for me anymore (using Chrome). Got some console error output:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'minTimeBetweenPoints')
    at Proxy.<anonymous> (index.903fe9d5.js:142:55248)
    at jy (index.903fe9d5.js:1:17706)
    at _k.fA [as fn] (index.903fe9d5.js:1:40366)
    at _k.run (index.903fe9d5.js:1:6690)
    at XD (index.903fe9d5.js:1:14462)
    at Op (index.903fe9d5.js:1:16158)

Try settings->data->delete all data and refresh. Does it work now?

Edit: tried again, worked now. Dont know why.

i just wanted to say thanks! this was a very nice video and you talked about features that i would have never figured out on my own. thank you, thank you , thank you.

1 Like

Posted a full post here: "Handy" Simple scripter

2 Likes

I updated this tutorial to reflect the new version and features in the Handy simple scripter. Not sure how to remove all of the now outdated comments. Maybe some mod can help to set all comments older than 30 days to be removed automatically?

2 Likes

I wish this was more user friendly 4 hours later no wiser, no output, just plots random points on the graph that don’t move very much on my handy,

Yes it is pretty hard and pretty limited. Nowadays, I use it only for tracking bj vids with vertical movement and visible face (Neural Network Pose Detection). Export and use OpenFunScripter to tweak because it’s so much easier to work with. Would like to use the OFS motion tracker but it doesn’t work on my Mac.

I’m on Mac, and cant get OFS app to work, the browser version seems to work in browser. I have found this tool and it is fab. I’m just fiddling around, my Handy arrives in a few days! I have done some testing with my Keon (by playing the resulting script via https://funscript-player.vercel.app/
Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to make this great tool. Pose tracking, and computer vision are working for me, even if i go in afterwards to clean up. Big cheers handyAlexander!

2 Likes

Nice to hear!

I think OFS is much better for working with the motion tracked script. It is working great on my M1 mac.

OFS installer made by 559lawndart: OFS/Installer/build at xCode ¡ 559lawndart/OFS ¡ GitHub

Mongoose made a guide on how to compile OFS on a mac that worked for me: Anyone know of a Script Maker App for Mac OSX? - #15 by Mongoose

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I had some battles when i first tried to install OFS on mac. I will try again with the guide you’ve linked.

1 Like