I just wanted to take a second and recognize and appreciate a few members

@qweer @hugecat @rogueleader_92

I just want to commend you guys as real leaders in this community… not only for the amazing work you all produce… but to really say thank you for being so welcoming and helpful with various and maybe sometimes tedious “help” lol / guidance/ education/

Please note there are many more members and I thank all of you as well!

Just really needed to recognize and show my genuine gratitude to these members!!

Again!! Thank you!

37 Likes

:heart:
also shout out to @moderators and everyone who helps flag bad posts

14 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation. There is a whole list of people I could point to (@EvelynEvil666 & @g90ak are my honorable mentions) that make this community great. Its very Rare in this age of online assholes to find a community that for the most part is kind, helpful and (even when lines get crossed) respectful to each other.

15 Likes

Man, thanks. I DO REALLY appreciate it. I couldn’t phrase it any better @rogueleader_92
I only get an honorable mention?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But really…I agree 100%. I am glad to be a part of this community and be able to contribute to it. It, obviously, has provided LOTS OF HOURS of pleasure. And I am happy that others like the scripts I make.
I don’t do ANY social media at all…but I know there are just dicks out there. I chose not to subject myself to irrelevance.
I second @DarkJ comments. This place has for the most part been very welcoming and helpful. And I really appreciate it. We ALL have enough shit to deal with in our individual real lives…we don’t need bullshit in a community that is all about sex, jacking off, and embracing all of it…regardless of our likes, dislikes, fetishes, preferences, etc.
Finally, I shout out to these that have been helpful and friendly and giving (forgive me if I overlook someone…I am just going with those I remember right now :woman_shrugging: ):
@Wolf7
@g90ak
@linuxguy
@rogueleader_92

16 Likes

Hey … well said my guy!!

As for @EvelynEvil666 @g90ak both have also been amazing and great additions to the community as they both have helped and guided me personally.

So next time I may just encourage the community to also give thanks here and there, as it only takes a small effort to do so.

Lastly … ESPECIALLY to the members readily using these great leaders (art) scripts… GIVE YOUR DICK A BREAK and type some gratitude… lololol

All love ES!

5 Likes

WELL…we can’t go ALL extreme and GIVE THOSE DICKS A BREAK…where’s the fun in that? :rofl:

6 Likes

Yep @evilpapa666, Honorable mention is all you get, if you want me to jerk you off go check out my latest script, Holly looks better anyway.

6 Likes

Literally the other reason this community is sofa king badass …

Is rebuts!!! Personalities like this right here…. :point_up_2:t5::joy::pray:t4:

I’m looking forward to this continued strength with you my brothers as to where we can talk shit to each other and fuck yeah crosss the line … with no one getting butt hurt… because at the end of the day… already been said … we all got enough shit to deal… so faccccccckkkafffff

1 Like

are all these compliments back and forth considered a circle jerk?

3 Likes

it’s all good as long as you say no homo

4 Likes

I’m so sad. I came. I went. And all I got was this lousy honorable mention. :wink:

3 Likes

We’ll if that’s not enough for you there’s circle jerk going on up there … :point_up_2:t5::joy:

2 Likes

No homo no homo no homo.

3 Likes

Thank you all and to all the others.

3 Likes

I also appreciate all the members who are very active in this site!

I have only been here for like 2 months right now, but I was able to know so much new things by being part of this amazing community!

My life has changed a lttile in good way by knowing this place. Maybe that’s why I can keep on scripting! :smile: :+1:

16 Likes

You guys forgetting our main JAV dude @quepasawei

8 Likes

The list goes on … so please all feel free jump on and shout out all members you feel deserve a YOOOOO LOL

ILL START !!

@Slibowitz @Husky @mADsCRIPTS @scibbles

7 Likes

Can’t forget about the Hentai god @bumdude :pray:

10 Likes

9 Likes

If you’re talking JAV you also need to mention @Zalunda he’s the one that inspired me to make my first JAV script because his scripts are so good!

7 Likes