Intiface Central, Your Body, and You

The older Nobra’s controller uses Bluetooth 2 RFCOMM, which is becoming less and less supported these days.

2 Likes

Thank you SO much @qdot for such an amazing product, sincerely appreciate all the work you’ve done, not just on this specifically but in general. i had a couple questions about implementation of intiface for playback locally and/or via faptap…

1. i attached a screenshot, do the sliders here provide the ability to limit the change on my device(keon)? i was hoping to limit the range playback to nerf the more intense scripts to be able to last longer and enjoy them (its one of my favorite features from SLR’s haptics connect app for script playback). i tried fiddling with sliders and a video playback on faptap and it doesnt seem like the sliders relate to any range limit setting, but i might doing something wrong

2. also is there a way to hook up intiface to a local playback of vids/scripts somehow such that i can play vids/scripts via my desktop that is also connected to my device(keon)?

thanks so much!!

1. Not yet, but hopefully very soon. We have a new “user device configuration system” that all of the backend code is in for, but there’s no UI yet. I’m hoping to get that built out soon, with device ranges being one of the key features (esp since we support fucking machines now and a lot of people are sending vibration style signals to fucking machines >.> )

2. There’s Scriptplayer, MultiFunPlayer, and a ton of other options. I honestly have no clue what’s current these days because I don’t really pay attention to video sync, but people around here should be able to answer that for you.

understood! that all sounds great. appreciate all the work. looking forward to that release.

and i will take a closer look at those players :slight_smile:

Thank you for the linux build of intiface central. I an looking at adding a DIY device, and following the developers guide I have to edit the UDCF. I cannot find in the documentation where this file should be located. Any help would be appreciated.

@qdot

I can’t get the Intiface Central App to find my Handy Masturbator. :cry:
I open the App go to Devices click on Connect then click on Start Scanning but it doesn’t find The Handy Masturbator. The Handy Masturbator is in Bluetooth Mode.
I uploaded 2 Screenshots of my Android phone of the Error Log. At the Top it says “No Client Connected”.

EDIT:
The Handy Masturbator has the latest Firmware.
I’m using the Intiface Central App on my Phone (Android). These Screenshot are from my Phone (Android).

Thank you for the answer.

update firmeware The Handy…
if that doesn’t work try to connect it with intifice desktop (old version Intiface central.)

@Playero

The Handy Masturbator has the latest Firmware.
I’m using the Intiface Central App on my Phone (Android). These Screenshots are from my Phone (Android).

I see… I thought you used the pc version

I tried using the latest version of Intiface Central and my anti-virus automatically quarantined one of the files because it had a Trojan called Gen:Variant.Tedy.311204. Is this just a false positive? Bitdefender literally wouldn’t let me install for this reason.

2 Likes

@qdot please help me out it’s so frustrating

How do i get past the code 5 error when attempting to install intiface central?

@qdot The new version of Intiface Central STILL doesnt support the old Digital Controller of NOBRA. I cant connect my Nobra Twincharger.
It doesnt find it.

try github for bug reporting? Issues · intiface/intiface-central · GitHub

1 Like

will do thx. didnt know…

Yes I am aware of this issue. It will get fixed in the future, no ETA and is currently low priority.

1 Like

@qdot Thank you!!!

New GitHub issue added.

2.4.0 Start Scanning request failed: Java exception was thrown #72

Hey there @qdot just wanted to check as to if is fixing/re-adding OSR2/SR6 support still in the works? Wanted to check about this as using intiface desktop is becoming less used (if not used at all now) and I can’t seem to find any news/information about this recently. (when I searched on here and the github in the basic sense)

Thanks.

is the powerblow still on the todo list?