The easiest way to play VR scripts on OSR.
Full streaming support, no local files needed.
Also works on mobile devices like the Quest and GearVR!
Online streaming tutorial:
Inside your web browser:
- Login with your SLR account using the Connect SLR button.
- Login with your SLR account on SLR/DeoVR.
- Enable SLR Interactive from the options menu.
- Play the video which has the corresponding script.
- JoyFunPlayer will automatically detect the video and start playing the script.
- Supports 2D through MPV player.
- Supports VR through DeoVR/SLR (enable remote control) or Whirligig (enable timecode server).
- Smooth startup slowly fades strokes back in when skipping around. No harsh strokes.
- Gamepad support for changing almost all settings on the fly. (D-pad up/down, with Bumper Left/Right or both). Remove Whirligig/DeoVR bindings to prevent conflicts
- Voice confirmation on setting changes with the gamepad.
- Linear, Raw, Cubic & Sine funscript playback. (Cubic is the smoothest option)
- On the fly ‘depth limiting’ or pausing movement altogether. ( Right bumper & triggers on gamepad, Ctrl/Shift/Alt on keyboard, Mouse4/5/Wheel on mouse, Grip button on VR controllers)
- 3-axis random stroking mode for unscripted parts / videos. (press right joystick to toggle on/off)
- Joystick rotation control. (press left joystick to toggle on/off)
- Twerking mode which adds pitch rotation to regular funscripts.
- LSB: Toggle manual control over Pitch & Roll with left joystick
- RSB: Toggle 3-axis random stroker mode
- Up/Down D-Pad: adjust upper limit
- LB + Up/Down D-Pad: adjust lower limit
- RB + Up/Down D-Pad: adjust delay
- RB: pause motion
- LT: limit motion from top
- RT: limit motion from bottom
- LT: Boost mode (110% range of motion)
- START: Twerking mode
Support me by buying scripts from: