Koonsoft Flash - Kung-fu Girl (Gallery+ and Game Over Only) - Ver. 2.6.0

:information_source: Details

Using the nice flash tool created by notSafeforDev (can be found here). this maps a funscript to each games’ animations.

Made for theHandy

:memo: Install Instructions

The mega should contain all needed files to run the game. I highly recommend using the initiface tool over wifi.

:file_folder: Script

Folder contains the games and their associated jsons.

:clock12: Other

Game over 5 is not scripted. It won’t let me “hook” onto the specific animations. Additionally, the main game isn’t scripted. It wouldn’t surprise me if messing with the .json data, you could just copy the same animations over, but thats not something i know how to do.

I’m still open for the occasional flash request here: Flash Requests

41 Likes

Nice! I love the Koooonsoft games, I have all of the major flash ones. Do you think you could do Shinobi Girl or Angel Girl X? I’ll also reply to your main User Requested thread with links!

1 Like

in shinobi girl and kung-fu girl it is only the gallery
But is it possible to make the script work when you play the game ?

The gallery passcode is 2525

1 Like

Yes I know all the passwords
But when you get caught you don’t have the script that’s in the gallery

integration des script au mode histoire pls

1 Like

tu as résumé ce que je voulais dire en anglais merci

please help, i cannot run the toy. First i started intiface 2.5 scan for devices / add second i start Flash-toy-sync-as2.exe; third initface-bridge.exe than i started the game but there is no feedback on toy?

There might be some issues using the Wifi method, I recommend trying initiface and seeing if there’s a difference

@sunny

Does the intiface-bridge.exe show that it’s connected to intiface and the flash tool?
If possible, show me the output intiface-bridge.exe, also double check that the tool is selecting intiface.

It should work with the initiface-central tool, if not, you may need to seek out the original initiface desktop.

all a double checked

maybe i have a wrong setting in intiface - do i need special setting in intiface?

Ah it’s a vibration tool, I’m afraid I don’t own one of those so I can’t test it, but I recommend trying the vibration version of initiface-bridge here made by another user: Release vibrate intiface bridge · shogunsho2/flash-toy-sync-v3 · GitHub