Lifehack: Enjoy HapticsConnect unlimited with a single purchased script

With the 360 joystick I use it just like the Reber G2 joystick, you can zoom, raise or lower the screen, skip a few seconds in the video playback with the crosshead forward or backward, pause it, stop it, etc. The downside is that by not having the “light beam” you have to point your head when you want to select a video or to move around the video player bar :sweat_smile:
I’ll try the ScriptPlayer option you give me, thx.
Although I think the controller issue is from not having Steam connected. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No, I don’t keep the script in sync with the video. I just select the video, the script loads, the handy runs.

If you have ever purchased a single script you should be fine without premium

Please message support if you have an issue to get reverb controllers working .
Otherwise both slr and deo apps older versions are being disabled once the new updates come out. It’s the general app development logic, otherswise it’s not possible to maintain it.

@hugecat can we get slow mode off? It’s all good here

I think I did not explain myself well, I have the old version of DeoVR installed on the PC as an independent program, outside the Steam environment.

When I start windows reality portal I do it with Steam deactivated because if I have it activated, the version of DeoVR that runs is the latest version where the Handy option is disabled.

Having Steam deactivated I have to use the 360 controller to interact with DeoVR, but it is not a “problem” because the 360 controller options can be configured within the CONTROLLER section in the application.

It’s the way I’m using to access my local videos with the Handy option enabled in DeoVR ,preventing DeoVR from updating.

turned it off

1 Like