Meta Quest 3 or SyncBot?

Dude, you try so hard and aggressively to praise Syncbot and bash the handy that you make Syncbot seem like a scam lol. Jesus

6 Likes

Dude, cool.

I know what im getting

Thanks for reaching out but unfortunately I’m not a scripter. I tried ordering the syncbot but had to get refunded since theres no guarantee from your courier that it’ll ship to my location.

You need thicker lube if you’re having this issue. The thinner stuff doesn’t work well for the Syncbot. I recommend FavWater.

I got the 512 but then I set up an SMB server and haven’t copied any movies to the Quest.
I guess I better buy a lot of games lol.

Well, I apologize for my ignorance but please do tell what an SMB server is and how this allows you to skip downloading to the Q3. Thanks!

You can treat this essentially as your bible. How to use scripts in VR - picture guide (Heresphere / Whirligig)

Smb is just using local sharing through your own wifi. Your pc and quest should be on the same connection. You pick which files or folder(i prefer folder) to appear in the network. The newer version of heresphere auto scans which pcs have a shared folder so its a lot easier to setup. You can just bookmark the exact folder once you opened it so its just 1 click.

As @hifushvu012 so kindly provided the info already I can just say that while it takes a bit of an effort to set it up it really makes life so much easier.
Heresphere is such a great tool as well for watching videos and integrating with toys.

1 Like

it really is amazinmg , from quest 2 to quest 3 is game changing for sure, do it.

its simple pimple man, just hook the Q3 up to PC drag and drop into movies are , boosh play locally thru deovr or heresphere.
you wil NOT regret it

Thank you SO MUCH @hifushvu012 !!

Just looked it over: very nice, thank you @hifushvu012. I presume all this applies exactly the same to the Q3?

it should be. this is mostly the app so it should relatively look very similar