Meta Quest 3 or SyncBot?

I love the Syncbot but given that it is prone to breaking in a multitude of different ways, I would say the Meta Quest 3 and then save up towards a Syncbot prob, especially if you’re into VR stuff. The sloppy succ of the Syncbot though is unparalleled, to the point where I’m just constantly thinking about how great a video will perform on the Syncbot. AI scripts are rough for sure. However, I’m waiting to see the Syncbot revisions and to see if anyone’s machine can last a long time. Supposedly I have a V2 of the machine with better waterproofing, so we’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

Fair assessment for sure.

1 Like

This community is full of engineers, coders, and DIY nerds who made automated toys a thing before even the handy existed. They’re smart enough to know a 2 inch movement does not feel like a 6 inch movement, no matter how many paid brand ambassadors want to pose around here.

8 Likes

I’ve been here since 2021 and have used just about every automated toy on the market. I was a lucky winner to get a Syncbot for free and I’ve never experienced anything as close as this when it comes to pleasure or excitement. I’m not paid by them and I don’t get any money for them making sales, I’m just a firm believer in self-love and achieving that goal to the max.

You’re just trash-talking for the sake of trash-talking and it makes you look 110% ignorant. Please grow up and make some informed decisions.

If a 2" stroke length is the nirvana of your self-love, that’s great. I’m happy you’re enjoying it. I like my toy to accurately match the movements of a performer who is moving a lot more than 2", which is what almost the entirety of this site is about. The syncbot is not capable of making those movements. That isn’t trash talking. It’s physics, and no amount of marketing changes that.

10 Likes

Ignorance is truly bliss

2 Likes

Whenever I use the syncbot I notice I need to use a ton of lube so the spinning part doesn’t cause too much friction sensation. I’ve never felt harmed by the machine, but the spinning can get intense at times. Mainly, my issue is all the lube eventually drains out of the unit down through the entrance. Am I doing something wrong here? Haha. I mean, I hear you guys talking about using the device hands free and everything and I’m kind of baffled how you manage it, let alone without getting lube everywhere. Please, explain because that sounds like something I want to try!

…for with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief…

Turn the rotation down a bit, you have to think of it like an engine, the higher the RPM the more lubrication(or thicker) that is needed for it to be smooth.

I’m still trying to find a good midpoint for the lube situation, what I’ve been doing is using a thicker lube and watering it down a little bit. The upside is the thicker lube sticks in the upper spinning portion for longer (less friction), and it doesn’t leak down as much. The downside is the thicker lube takes a little more cleaning to get out and if you use too much it dulls the sensation. The tricky part is you want it to not be too thin where its leaking everywhere (causing friction), and you feel like you are having sex in a canoe. Or not too thick to where you don’t feel the sensation. The lube they provide is really good actually, just a little on the thin side for me.

tl;dr: I’m about to order a ton of lube from Japan and figure out what I like most. Experiment with different lube, it really changes the feeling.

For me at least, sitting position, knees bent, I lean it against my thighs and let it do its thing. I also put an oppai toy over the bottom of the device to limit the movement of it. I also own a meiki plush which the syncbot fits inside of entirely, but I prefer the sitting method. (I really need to write my syncbot review soon)

Just depends on your setup and the type of lube that you use. I use it in VR and never touch the device, but I don’t know if you want to get down to the exact nature of my setups. Space/Location/Lube/Preference all determine just how well it can all go.

Hi Nazdravia, sorry for the late reply, I’ve just seen this post.

I suggest that you to buy a Quest 3 .That’s because we have free Syncbot for good scripters.
It seems that you are trying to start to make your first script How difficult is it to make your own funscripts today? If you really posted about 40—60 good free scripts for the community, we would give you a Syncbot for free. If you wanna be a scripter, be a scripter. It is a tough work indeed, but with so much fun.

We wish you to have both. Now they can be together, it is really good.

1 Like

Where is your address,Sir? We can ship for scripters

That’s super generous while at the same helping to develop a stable of scripters and/or catalog of scripts that will make the Syncbot experience even better for users.

1 Like

That’s an appropriate username to be making a claim like that.

Right? These guys shill like @doublevr on steroids - and about as reasonable when you call them out on it.

Well, my name is derived from the DC Character Grifter and has been my online name for gaming since 2004. Talk any nonsense you want, doesn’t change a single thing. At the end of the day, you are the one that is missing out and not me.

Good scripts is really worthy, and free scripts could be for everyone. If a scripter with dozens of good free scripts ask syncbot from us, we always say yes :yum:

3 Likes

I have a Handy, Quest 2, and a Syncbot. I’m not sure how long I’ve had the Syncbot now. Certainly it’s been more than a month. I’ve used the Syncbot twice. After the first time I used it, I immediately wished that I had purchased a Quest 3 instead. I did not want to use it a second time, but I felt obligated to give it a second chance. I feel like I should try it a third time, but that’s time I could be using my Handy, and I like my Handy. It goes up and down. Up and down, aka in and out, is important to me. I also now have a grippy, stretchy strap that allows me to use any sleeve I want including sleeves that have a hard plastic case.

I wish it wasn’t so, but I really, really, really wish I had purchased a Quest 3.

7 Likes

Im about to get the Q3; but i want to be able to use the library i have in storage as well as SLR. How hard is it to get local vids and scripts to work with it and the handy? I would like to know so i can decide between the 128GB or 512. Thanks!

The Quest 3/VR and Handy are incredible. My suggestion would be to get VR first and combine with Handy. There is too much shilling going on with Syncbot and the fact you have to use their software AND hardware doesn’t sit right with me.

Someone should see exactly what Syncplayer is actually doing while installed on people’s home PC. Who knows what data is being sent where.

1 Like