Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

SOLVED!!!

I had to have “left panel” selected on Funscripts and it worked! :slight_smile:

Hi, could I use this software to automate a script for a video with a beat bar (cock hero)?

the tool randomly stopped working for me I made 0 changes to my software.

to be clear when I press start MTFG it shows the kill option for a second and then goes back to start with nothing changing.

edit: these errors are also now happening on videos where the extension worked in the past.

edit2: reinstalling fixed everything. kept a copy if my logs in case they are needed for development.

I think your best bet would be to use a lua and try to find a mod where you can generate a set of points via matching BPM? If you did that as a base, and then amended them to suit the strengths you need…that would a good way of working a CH vid.

Would it be possible to bind mouse wheel or lets say some sort of scrolling/“control wheel” keys that exist on some keyboards to the ‘recording’ scripting mode – as a potential alternative for the mouse or a external device such as a controller? thank you so much for your work.

@WIZARD The recording scripting mode is part of the OFS Software. You should post your request in this topic. Or even better, create an issue/feature request directly on the github page.

For the MTFG OFS Add-On I would say that it is not possible to use the mouse wheel for input with a reasonable amount of effort. (This Statement only apply to the MTFG Extension). Reason: The mouse wheel is bound for zooming in opencv windows. To disable this behavior i have to adjust and compile opencv myself. But that would not be worth the effort…

Thank you for your reply. I only later realized it was part of the program itself and not the funscript generator functionality itself. I will try posting in the topic/github as you recommended. Thank you once again.

Is there any way to switch to the other camera when tracking VR SBS videos? The left side has her hair blocking the part I’m trying to track, but the right camera is fine. I know you can select 2D video, but I always get a fatal error whenever I try and track that.

You could add this to your projection.yaml config. Then you will get the menu entry 3D SBS VR Video 180 L+R which you can select to show both eyes at the same time.

Sorry, how do I add this? I’m using OpenFunScripter and don’t see a projection.yaml anywhere in the directory.

You can open the config directory from ofs as shown in the screenshot below with the open config button. In this directory a file with the name projection.yaml should exist. Open the file with notepad and add the lines from the link. Then save the file.

Perfect, got it working. Thanks very much for your help & for the incredible extension!

You could remap the mouse wheel considering you had the right software. I currently am using a tablet and pen, experimenting with it at least. ten times easier so far.

Anyone know how to get this up and running with OFS 3?

I have updated the installer with the release v0.4.2. It should now be possible to install the extension for OFS3 with the MTFG installer. If there are problems with the update/installer let me know.

1 Like

When I try to install the motion detection, it tells me I don’t have OFS install, but I do. I’ve uninstalled, reinstalled, tried different versions, restarted comp between installs…same message. Any suggestions?

Could you provide the explorer path from OpenFunscripter : Extensions : Extension directory as shown in the picture below:

That’s the error I got earlier. Running the installer from the verison just released fixed that. Thanks @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv !

OFS - OFS3_data - extensions

OFS - OFS3_data - extensions

The full path would probably be a little more helpful. Does the full path look like this: C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\OFS\OFS3_data\extensions

And could you type the following into your windows file explorer and see if you get out in the same folder: %APPDATA%\OFS\OFS3_data\extensions