Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

I will publish a 1h script made in 3h. I wish people will give attention to the tool

1 Like

Question on the 4 point: do you want to upscale the video? currently i limit the parameter to allow only downscale. Therefore is 1.0 the max value.

Ideally yes, the idea being to enforce a level of zoom by making the screen bigger - but now you have a zoom option it might not be necessary. Still, if it is very easy to implement the flexibility would be nice!

Im on windows and cant get this working. Im assuming this is the issue. Could you provide some guidance how to path it correctly?

for exemple put the funscript-editor in C: and not in C:\Program Files (x86) because of the spaces in Program Files (x86) it will not work.
The path to the .exe you put in the lua file have to be without spaces

Also have a look to the last release, it supposed to work with spaces in path

1 Like

and use double backslashes in the path: i.e:
Settings.FunscriptGenerator = “C:\\scripting\\funscript-editor\\funscript-editor.exe”

OK = “C:\Users\zefzf\Downloads\funscript-editor\funscript-editor.exe”
NOT OK = “C:\Program Files (x86)\Users\zefzf\Downloads\funscript-editor\funscript-editor.exe”

And dont forget to put the folder where you are pointing

mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv, can you adjust the title of this post to make it clear that this is OpenCV based automatic tracking for script automation and not just an editor?

1 Like

Motion Tracking funscript Generator (based on OpenCV)

or something like that

My current issue is after I select a point and hit space it crashes shortly after tracking and even if it doesn’t and i get the min/max prompt it doesn’t result in anything actually being scripted.

how are you selecting a point? Draw a box around unique features.

I can select the point by drawing a box then when I initiate the playback function for it track it plays and tracks for a few seconds then closes automatically

If the points are missing in OFS then most likely the variable Settings.TmpFile is set incorrectly.

You can go to View : Special functions : Custom Functions in OFS and select the lua output checkbox to get further hints what fails.

In the min max selection menu is also a line Info: where the reason for the termination is listed. If you do not get the min max selection menu and no message box pops up i think the program crash at some point. Maybe the program needs too much memory.

Appreciate it, I’ll try this when I get home and see. Currently I believe my problem is with where I have the temp file pointed. Again thanks for everyone’s help.

Same as the exe, check that there is no space in this path too

Also to be clear - what I was talking about in those suggestions was having a number in settings, where any bottom point higher than that number would be set to that number. So if the number 20 was entered in settings, a bottom stroke position 50 would be set to 20. This is because the bottom strokes are often too high.

1 Like

The GUI does open, Have to open a video in the GUI, then click Ctrl + G to start the interface. The space bar and/or Enter don’t work to stop the clip. I need to click Ctrl+shift+Right to get it to stop, then the program crashes and everything shuts down.

I also don’t seem to have the ability to change the screen size. Perhaps this is all my issue as I am new to all of this.

I will keep working on it though. Thanks for all the help as I am further than I was before. :slight_smile:
@Cerbere Thank you as well.

Thanks for the detailed instructions. You found a bug in the UI of the standalone application. By pressing Ctrl+Shift+right it search in the main GUI for the next action point but at start there are no actions available. I forget to implement the error handling for this case. I will fix this in the next release.

To stop the video tracking i think you have to press ‘q’ not space / enter.

It seems that the application works for itself. Now you should check if OFS runs without this application. And finally check the updated installation instruction. Please use the latest release + lua script available at github.

1 Like

I have implemented a function to force the min and max value with threshold control, this will be available in the next release via config. see this commit.

2 Likes