Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

A new release v0.0.5 is now available on github.

I have set the new projection mode as default. If you want to use the old one, you have to set use_equirectangular: False in the settings.yaml config.

NOTE: In the windows release version the config path is funscript-editor/funscript_editor/config

4 Likes

Awesome work!

Would it be possible to make the tracking stop on a specific time? For example, only track until next scripted point. Or just add a question to track until spec time.

You wouldnā€™t need to have the focus on when the position would change in this case.

1 Like

Whow, this Tread is getting attention :wink: Thanks for the Sideways Movement-Feature! Iā€™ll take a look on how it does in the Next few Days, sounds great!

I spend appx. 1.5 hours a day on scripts throughout the day so not entirely sure but I think it probably took between 6-8 hours to finish the whole thing.

I just meant instead of having two scripts to the same video it would be nice to have 2 different videos scripted, but not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Yes sure but itā€™s just for this one as an exemple.

1 Like

I have just done 10 minutes of script in 15 minutes itā€™s crazy ^^. One thing I can say as feedback is for the minimum time of tracking (I guess itā€™s corresponding of the time removed when you stop the tracking) Maybe if itā€™s less than this time save all the tracked point else do as actually. And like it was said before maybe do something to stop automatically the tacking when reaching a point already in the script (to cut when changing position for example)

Darn. The newer release still poses the same problem for me. I am showing this error in my OFS cp:

ERROR: lua error: [string ā€œSettings = {}ā€¦ā€]:2: invalid escape sequence near 'ā€˜C:\Uā€™

When I open the funscript generator.exe, I can access the main UI, but once I open a file and click Ctrl-G, I get this super close up (almost like VR view - I am not editing a vr film though) of the video and can not do anything else. By exiting out of the control panel, I am able to close the generator, but I am not able to use the program in OFS at all, and the 0.0.5 isnā€™t working for me yet either.

I will keep playing with this and see if I can get it to work, but if you have any suggestions on how to get past this error, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am also noticing, when I delete the funscript editor, lua file and everything else associated with this program, I still get the following error:

ERROR: ! MPV (libmpv_render): after creating texture: OpenGL error INVALID_VALUE.

Regarding the OFS integration, are you using a mixture of single and double quotes in your lua fileā€™s addresses? They need to use / instead of \ and be surrounded by single quotes only. Example: ā€˜C:/FSE/funscript_actions.csvā€™

As for the super close up view, Iā€™m willing to bet that is a result of the zoom function. You can change this in funscript_generator/config/settings.yaml. You might also want to set your video scaling to 1.0 for all resolutions in video_scaling.json.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I will check it out once I get back to my desk and see about the quotes (I didnā€™t change anything in that file except to place the location requested.

I will also check the scaling.

Thank you!

Hello
It that possible to preview with an non VR video? I try to change video_scaling.json but with no success (its 1280 width video)
Thanks for this great tools

If you want to track non VR Videos you have to set use_equirectangular: False in the settings.yaml config file. In the windows release version the config path is funscript-editor/funscript_editor/config.

Currently the documentation is not clear about the video_scaling.json. This config only applies if use_equirectangular: False is set. For scaling with use_equirectangular: True you have to use equirectangular_scaling parameter.

I want to reimplement the scaling part, because it is currently badly handled. Thatā€™s why i didnā€™t put much work into updating the documentation in this section. I hope iā€™ll find time in the next days to implement a better scaling which is valid for both projection methods with easy config options.

2 Likes

The others have already described it. You probably used single \ symbols (this is how it is displayed in Windows Explorer). To set the variable in the lua script you have to escape the \ symbol. I.e. put another \ in front of each \ so that there are always \\ pairs, or alternatively use a simple / instead of the \ that should also work.

If you want to track non VR videos see my post above for the configuration.

1 Like

Yes that is possible, i have already implement the feature for linux. I will create the implementation for Windows in the next days ā€¦

3 Likes

Thank. Itā€™s works great now!

Great news @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv , I finally got it up and running. VR view is off, the program runs from OFS directly and now I just need to work on using it. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I am excited to see what I knew could be created with a little know how.

So, for those having problems like me:

1. Use multi ā€œ\ā€ when editing your .lua files
  2. edit the non VR Videos you have to set use_equirectangular: False in the settings.yaml like @mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv said above
  3. everything else is as said on Github.

Looking forward to increasing my productivity!

Thanks again.

I have an Idea - no clue if its possible tho.
Right now we have to specify the tracking axis in the settings right?
Would it be possible to rotate the 2 squares (for example if the dick is not in the y or x but in a superposition of the two) and use the shortest vector to each center as the axis?
No clue if that what i wrote was understandable enough tho

Hi guys.

So I feel I am getting closer to getting this to work.

Now I keep getting an error:

ā€œTracker woman lost: Tracker time insufficient.ā€

I get this every time after I set the pink box and click ā€œspace barā€.

I have tried it both in normal 2d videos as well as this Fap hero vid.

I have also tried it by choosing to use ā€œTrack manā€ or not.

I canā€™t seem to get past the first few seconds of the video before it crashes with this error or just stops tracking. Not sure how to fix this.

BTW, I hope this all isnā€™t coming off as complaining. I am really happy with what you have done, I just need a little help getting it going right.

Thanks again

Try to set the box on something not moving like in the sky and start the tracking. If it this donā€™t occurre itā€™s probably because the item you are tracking is not easy to track. If you put the box for example on the eyes or nose does it work ? The scene stay like on the picture how mush time. Iā€™m getting trouble with this minimum tracking time to when the scenes are to short to be track before a change in the position

1 Like

@Cerbere
OK, so it looks like if there is nothing in front of the targeted area wished to track (like a hand rubbing a clit-) then I seem to be able to get much longer results. As soon as the hand moves or comes in/out of the frame, I need to start over.

Itā€™s still going to save me tons of time on scripts for those consistent parts.

Thanks for the reply brother.

Hi i just d/loaded the files but when i click funscript application file i just get a player , not the interface that is in the example movie, windows 10?