Motion Tracking Funscript Generator v0.5.x

Like this ?

If yes it’s because of windows. best way to get the UI on windows it to use OFS integration actually. Have a look in the thread a lot of stuff was explained

1 Like

Been fidling with a czechvr 75, a 16 min sceen all day trying to get the best tracking angles. Any recomendations to get the male and female tracking locations and is a bigger area coverage better. having poblems with these sceens.

If the man is not moving on this seen I will just use the pink rectangle and increase a bit the height.

I find that getting the tracking right is an art, not a science. For that I’d try making the female tracking zone wider to incorporate her leg creases and just a little bit higher so there is zero cock in the pink triangle, only pussy - presicion helps.

For the male tracking I’m finding success tracking the divot where the cock starts or just a bit higher, then playing around with different sizes. Sometimes a big rectangle including the belly button helps.

Can you get hardware decoder on the editor and how would i change the settings.

have set it on ofs. just wondering for the editor

I’ve also found big tracking areas to be more useful than one would think. Especially on female parts.

yes Cerbere exactly like that, but i fear that may be the end of my efforts with it i am not a python user so the ofs integration instructions are bringing me out in a cold sweat, looks good though,
Jonny

Been playing with this for a few days meow, I have found that a larger tracking box seems to work best. Don’t try to just track the lips, incorporate the eyes, nose, and lips.

6 Likes

have you seen the video who explain how to install it ? It’s really easy to do copy past and change a path in one file, really easy.

Hi Cerbere,
so despite my fears i have done everything on the github page but when i get to the view special functions i cannot see a “bind script” button, and then neither can i see the “keys:Dynamic” selection, the updated LUA file is appearing in OFS now though, so am a bit stuck.

1 Like

Yep the idea is to get a shape that you can extract from the background so a face or the nose is good. I’m struggling with the man tracking because most of the time it’s flat skin on flat skin so the square move or lose target

IDEA. Cockring vid :+1:

I will show the setup in the last part of my video tutorial for OFS. It’s almost completed so hopefully it will be up this weekend/start of the next week.

11 Likes

Thanks husky , it looks great

just used this Generator to complete this script. Super fast and because of the angel, extremely accurate. Let me know what you think!

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/genshin-impact-beidou-3d-hentai/28910

New to scripting here and cant find the option to dselect the script when the penis isnt being interacted with on ofs between sceens.

First off. I want to thank you for making one of my dreams come true. This application works flawlessly and will save me so much time, you’ve made this perfect my dude; seriously. I love how it even cuts off when the motion tracking goes too off course, huge bonus…
I guess there isn’t a 2nd or 3rd, lol just that you’re awesome and I hope you have an awesome day!

2 Likes

@mchyxnaaiorxfwrivv First off THANK YOU! This has been a game changer :+1:
I was wondering if the time could be added to the tracking screen to see how much of the video has been scripted?

Just to let you know I finished last part of my tutorial where I showed how the tracking tool works. I used 0.0.5 version of the tracker so it should be relevant.

8 Likes