MultiFunPlayer v1.29.4 - Multi axis funscript player - Now with SLR Interactive support

I find vibrator scripts to be more suitable for fucking machines. It will not match the position, but it will match the intensity of the script. Most scripts on eroscripts are for strokers instead of vibrators, you could find vibrator scripts with the tag for-vibrator-toys.

Another way is to convert stroker scripts to vibrator scripts with the utility tool of this topic: Stroke2Vibe - Converts scripts for Stroking toys to Vibrating toys scripts.

Name these scripts so that they have extension .vib.funscript and then map your machine to V0 instead of L0.

@Yoooi I would find it a very useful feature if MultiFunPlayer could do the conversion of that utility on the fly, so that I wouldn’t have to manually do the conversion with the tool. It does these computations: https://github.com/ds715255/Stroke2Vibe/blob/master/src/transform.cpp#L5

Hello, not on pantreon?

Patreon is released few days later in case users find some bugs.

1 Like

Thank you for the horizontal layout! It was not fitting on my laptop screen as it was, and the lack of a scroll bar was frustrating!

There is a scroll bar if you check “allow window resize” option, which enables you to resize window height.

1 Like

MultiFunPlayer v1.28.1:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.28.1 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build:

• Fix scripts not loading due to local script repository getting created disabled by default

1.28.0:

• Fix regression from 1.27.0 causing crash on startup if any shortcut bindings are configured
  • Add support for XBVR and Stash as remote script repositories (#104)(#117)
    wXu74JqrTy
  • Add ability to remember window location (#149)
  • Add support for signed TCode analog input
  • Fix skip to script start when media duration does not change
  • Fix plugin containers getting created for non C# files
  • Fix plugin settings duplicating items in arrays when saving
  • Remove move script to media/library location menu

If you like what I’m doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon

2 Likes

If anyone got v1.28.0 and their scripts wont load, please update to v1.28.1.
One critical bug in v1.27.0 and one in v1.28.0, I guess I should do more testing.

MultiFunPlayer v1.28.2:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.28.2 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build:

1.28.2:

• Fix NotSupportedException when connecting UDP or TCP output

• Fix scripts not loading due to local script repository getting created disabled by default

1.28.0:

• Fix regression from 1.27.0 causing crash on startup if any shortcut bindings are configured
    wXu74JqrTy

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks! Will test.

It fixed my error where it couldnt find my script folder

What do you mean?

Oh well with i was literally have this issue * Fix scripts not loading due to local script repository getting created disabled by default with 1.28.1.

1.28.2 fixed that error

MultiFunPlayer v1.28.3:

Download: Release MultiFunPlayer v1.28.3 · Yoooi0/MultiFunPlayer · GitHub
Patreon build:

1.28.3:

• Fix crash when opening shortcut actions configuration dialog

1.28.2:

• Fix NotSupportedException when connecting UDP or TCP output

1.28.0:

wXu74JqrTy

1 Like

Hey,

I’m a patreon subscriber and I love your software. The DeoVR SLR script support over bluetooth is massive for me, but the handy being essentially unusable with it sucks.

Can’t understand why you’re being so combative about adding functionality to send the raw script without interpolation. It’s not an issue with BLE speeds.

The handy is designed to accelerate away from one point and then decelerate approaching the next point. Being a purely up/down stroker, the expectation is that scripts have each point in the opposite direction of the previous point, so the handy must come to a complete stop between points. It is incapable of passing through multiple points in succession, like those in an interpolated script, without changing speed. This is why the handy jitters so badly regardless of the update rate.

I’m not a dev so forgive me if this is an ignorant statement to make, but surely it cannot be a massive ask to add a feature to disable interpolation?

Not trying to be a dick, so I apologize if this comes off that way for any reason, and I thank you for any consideration on this point.

Because the whole app is wrote in a way that needs sampling. Sending just script actions ignores basically every feature that is implemented.

I recently made a build that only sends script actions, but from what one user reported it was not that much better:

Its funny how one device basically holds the whole scripting scene hostage because of its limitations.

It is when it was written from ground up to do something else.

1 Like

I saw this but I didn’t realize a change to the way updates are sent had anything to do with interpolation. Again, I apologize for my ignorance in this area.

Yeah, but it is what it is. What can you do.
I understand the frustration.

If that’s the case, then fair enough.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Thanks for the update! Yoooi!

Out of curiosity, has anyone else mentioned having problems connecting to the latest OFS?

For some reason the old 1.26 versions connects fine, but for me the newer versions don’t seem to. Wondering if I’m doing something wrong somewhere.

There was no changes to OFS code. Just tested and works perfectly fine.

Must be me. Uninstalled everything then downloaded and reinstalled fresh copies of everything; same results. Thought it must be something buried somewhere in the appdata support folder, or something Revo Uninstaller could not find. But I deleted everything and fresh installed. Still no luck.

What’s weird is the API websocket connects and shows up just fine in both app versions. It’s just that any script loaded in OFS does not show in the MultiFunPlayer 1.27 or higher’s window. 1.26, it connects, shows up and plays in sync fine for me. (shrug) Maybe it’s a Win11 conflict somewhere? No idea.

Maybe I’ll test on a different machine running Win10 and see if there’s a change.

Anyway, thanks as always! Still Love the app! :+1:

I couldn’t get slr to work with the new version. It looked all connected and could navigate the video from mfp, but script was always blank. I tried fresh install and resetting firewall permissions with same result. Going back to 26 works again.