NaughtyAmerica re-added Scripts

Do you mind me asking how you can get that deal?

I think it is locked to Aus because PayID seems to be only available here. I think it is only a limited offer or is a bug and should be $16.95 AUD which is equivalent to $12 USD.

Do you have any other payment options available when you try to join? This is what I see when I click join

Yeah Paypal and Crypto are available. I’m in the UK and it sort of sucks as we pay a bit more for most things. Like instead of $100 for the year we pay £100 etc

Good points here. I surprised that a lot of folks here believe SLR is offering the best deal. The quality is inferior compare to CzechVR and POVR. I would say for supporting scripters we need another service that charge users monthly and gives them unlimited download.

The vast majority recognizes known script creators supplying SLR being the king of the hill with no #2 anywhere near.

As I understand CVR scripts were great while Realcumber was making those. Now it’s far from what it was as someone else is in charge.

I would say for supporting scripters

If you really want to support script creators you should get SLR as it offers the biggest script creators commissions which are paid accordingly to how popular their scripts are measured in seconds and downloads. CVR is paying flat fee per script what is relatively low to what a single script makes on SLR.

By the end of the day it’s not about money, but all the innovation and integrity that we make.

I can’t believe how blind some people are and yet very vocal about it.

3 Likes

Next day after writing that you won’t go NaughtyAmerica’s way you started a topic about automation of the scripts. I will quote realcumber:

I can’t believe how blind some people are and yet very vocal about it.

3 Likes

Being reasonable is not your strong skill.

IMO high-demanded videos should be manually scripted, and lower demanded videos could be automated for example. If they get tagged properly, of course.

1 Like

Being trustworthy is not your strong skill.

1 Like

Yet millions of people and hundreds of partners trust SLR and me personally. You? I don’t think there are even some few.
Reminding our past communication you are really low life.

You very clearly stated that SLR as the company is going the “innovative” way of lowering the quality of the scripts by automation. It’s not the first and neither the last time we hear about it.

If being a “low life” is the opposite of you than I’m totally ok with it.

1 Like

You’re pretty unfair to SLR tbh. NA is rolling out automated scripts right now, that’s not what SLR is doing.
They are many more available videos on SLR than they are scripted ones, looking at ways to lower the time to script is the sensible thing to do. The choice in most cases isn’t between manual scripts vs automated scripts, but between automated scripts vs no script at all. I think there might be a point where the quality of automated scripts (at least partially) might be good enough that it’s better than nothing.

3 Likes

If you join TonightsGirlfriend.com the scripts are included with the membership at no added cost.

If you purchase the Dream Lover service from inside Naughty America and add Tonights Girlfriend, there is no added costs for the Tonights Girlfriend scripts because you have “Dream Lover.”

2 Likes

What’s the Dreamlover?

DreamLover is the service that connects the scripts between Naughty America/TonightsGirlfriend to the interactive device.

Wow, this got out of hand(y). Disclaimer: I am not objective. I’m one of the founders of Sweet tech (the company behind the Handy). I think more than one of the posters here has a commercial interest in seeing NA fail in the interactive space. I personally feel the more players, the better for the users. Price, quality, tech, and availability will improve.

We will try our best to provide the tools and HW to give our users the best experience. We do not make any content, so we will have to team up with those who want. Our door has been open to all, and we provided a lot of support and man-hours for free to companies like SLR, to give Handy users that experience.

1. I made a blog post on the script tokens. Maybe some more information would help in this discussion: https://www.thehandy.com/handy-script-tokens-what-are-they-and-how-do-they-work/
  2. We are doing the scripts for NA. They pay us for the work. Without the pay, we would not do the scripting in that quantity. NA and SLR want to make money on the extra service they provide. I support commercial players as well as the community. Both are needed.
  3. We use ML+CV to do parts of the script, and then we use scripters to go over the scripts and fill the gaps. We have a lot to learn. So, please provide feedback, and we will update the parts that you do not like. Some users here say the scripts are shit, and some say they are ok (read the top posts). I personally would rate them at 4.5-5/6 if 6/6 is Realcumber script quality. But again, I’m not objective. We will release scripts for other sites (10-50 scripts per site) that are not tight to any subscription services so that you can make up your own mind and provide feedback if you want. Let me know in a DM what sites you want us to provide scripts for, and I will post them for free.
9 Likes

why arent these scripts playable in a decent player like heresphere or deovr?

2 Likes

They work in heresphere, and we are working on fixing the scripts to be supported in deoVR.

5 Likes

Thank you for your post and your explanations, but

• It also means users can download as many scripts as they like, rather than capping it to a limited number of script downloads per month as some providers do.

this is a bit disingenuous to put that as an advantage of script tokens since downloading a token with an expiration date is absolutely not the same as downloading a regular funscript for the end user.

All in all you’re introducing DRMs to scripts, seeing as most people don’t like DRMs, it shouldn’t be too surprising to have some negative reactions.

9 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Don’t put the two in the same line. I feel embarrassed.

Feel free to invoice us. Never asked for those to be free.

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes