New Stroker Toy - Lovense Solace

I just use it for beat banger. That and the vibemate pc client work with it.

is there any hope to make the solace compatible with funscripts ?

2 Likes

Any tips for getting the solace to work with Beat Banger? It connects through the Lovense Remote app and shows that it is sending signals, but it doesn’t actually activate the oscillations.

Check if the solace is actually connected to the app prior to activating game mode
Check if Beat Banger recognizes the solace (the connection page should say solace0 or something similar, and “test vibrations” will do one oscillation)
Check your connection between the devices with the Lovense Remote app and your Beat Banger device, they have to be on the same LAN (if ur on diff wifi but same LAN supposedly ur router is fucking up)

Yep, all of that checks out. It does say it’s connected and when I choose test vibrations the light on the Solace flickers, it just doesn’t oscillate. If I go into the game and play a song it is receiving signals, just not doing anything with them. I’ll do some more testing sometime and see if I can get it working.

SyncMo just added support for the Solace if that helps. It should at least make it work with content without pressing buttons or programming the patterns yourself. Although I’m not sure how capable the Solace is of matching the exact movements. Especially slow stuff.

Syncmo wanted to test but register and so on. Then probably not. If Lovense had at least created a clever script (Lovense media player is crap, crashes and other problems). OFS I tried what qdot posted with OFS, but it doesn’t work for me. I’m sure I’ve set something wrong, but I don’t feel like testing anymore. Not that much time at the moment.

It got a bad review on Amazon not sure…

1.0 out of 5 stars DON’T BUY!!! Product thrown on the market unfinished (?) GET YOUR HANDS OFF!

Reviewed in Germany on 25 November 2023

Verified Purchase

I received my LOVENSE Solace from Amazon today (lightning-fast PRIME shipping). The device can be easily and quickly connected to the LOVENSE REMOTE app. As a video fan, I would like to use the AdultTime films, as it also works wonderfully with LOVENSE Gush.

Unfortunately, the new Solace has been a big disappointment here so far. What I see in the movie has absolutely NOTHING to do with the strokes or the movement of the film. While the Gush vibrates softly or hard in the right places in the same videos, the Solace simply goes wild and uncordonated (sometimes even when there is no action in the video).

Solace is also not yet recognized in the Haptics Connect and FeelConnect apps, so it cannot be used for SLR and P*rnHub either.

As soon as it works, I’m happy to give it 5 stars.

My tip right now: DON’T BUY IT!!!

Update: LOVENSE has blocked me for my criticism and a constructive solution proposal on X (formerly Twitter). The company’s reaction is really unexpectedly childish.

2 Likes

It does a great job at automating toy control IMO.

I use it with my handy and Keon. You should definitely try it as It improves your experience regardless since you don’t need to manually control the toy.

You just watch anything and it does its thing.

Oh wow. That’s lame :anguished:. Maybe some childish mod is in charge of their Twitter.

1 Like

So - real world review. I’ve had it a few days now… TL;DR; It’s okay - but not great.

The good: It’s comfortable, not too tight or loose, feels great, the deep and not so deep ocillations are really nice, and of course as it’s Lovense the software is fantastic. The clamp is a great addition, very well made and solid.

The bad: Why the hell was this soooo expensive!? Struggles at higher speed, in fact speed at the top end is WAY too slow, and even slower if you get it to go “deep”, and of course, no syncing with actual footage or VR vids - which is what i bought it for - despite saying it does. The clamp design pushes you too far from the desk.

I’ll have another few goes but would say avoid for now, unless they make a big software or compatibility update.

2/5
(Wish i’d bought a Handy)

5 Likes

Yeah, I basically agree with all of this. Haven’t bothered with a formal review due to the fact that it doesn’t sync with funscripts, so it doesn’t really feel worth it. There’s not much I can say about it that could relate to something like the handy or syncbot. It’s just a stroker that strokes.

I finally had the house to myself one day and fully tested the volume. At the deepest and fastest setting you hear it EVERYWHERE in the house. This means even if I wanted to use it for synced videos, I would have to carefully select which video I use to make sure it isn’t hitting those sound levels when others are home.

It will need to get some more support before I would say it’s worth it in any capacity unless you don’t have an auto stroker and are okay with it being literally just that.

I’ve found myself going back to my Max 2 most of the time, which is kind of disappointing, but I really like the visual aspect of funscripts and feeling what is happening on the video. Even games that I have gotten to work with it (1) don’t accurately imitate what is happening.

Right now the only thing I think that could work well with it is fap hero style games that just use the deepest setting and let the fap hero determine the speed.

1/5 currently. With more support it could potentially be better.

1 Like

Does the Solace take other onaholes or does it use its own proprietary sleeves? I was debating on purchasing it, as the current sleeve I own is only a few milimeters smaller than what is listed.

It uses its own sleeves, which aren’t bad, but I do wish they allowed you to mount your own onaholes in it. It has potential, but falls short sadly.

I would like to know: has anyone here managed to get this working with the scriptplayers? My solace was able to sync to Intiface, but it does not work with the script player.

mine broke after a month… i hope it was just bad luck and not a crappy product on theyr part.

Why do you want to buy it if you bought a Syncbot? Is the Syncbot any good?

I just like buying and testing out new devices. Got the lovense gush diamo and calor. plus the kiroo pulse interactive. Personally, syncbot is still my main device. Its the main device since i got it. I dabble in my old launch and osr every now and then but i still end up craving the syncbot.

Didn’t work for me either. No faphero/funscripts/whatever.
Compared to the Handy this thing is hot garbage and it costs basically the same.
It’s way louder, the stroke length is shorter with only 3 steps, heavy, large, has to be charged, oh and did I mention? It’s loud as hell. Like it literally can be heard through 2 concrete walls with closed doors.
The only reason to get it would be the game integration. I only got it because Karryn’s Prison is the absolute peak of eroge design and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest, but I was utterly disappointed by this thing.

3 Likes

Any updates on Solace compatibility? I wanted to start making scripts and testing them but the only stroker I have is the solace. I tried using intiface and scriptplayer but whenever I scan for devices on scriptplayer it crashes.