Old sales post

Purchased the osr2+ along with some mounts and upgraded servos. The upgraded servo purchase is due to my limited availability too get things done during my free time (Work as a DFAC Assistant Manager on an army base). Thank you for providing this service M0SAIC, been wanting to compare it too the launch and handy. Feel free too keep in contact with me, I’ll be in a state of suspense as with any order. Hmm, would it make more sense if I used discord, because my instincts tell me you probably have no idea which customer I may be lolz ( Perhaps I’ll start scripting more often with your setup! Done a few things here and there but never released anything) Best Regards, from that random dude in Virginia.

1 Like

Yes and to any one else seeing this rather than put any personal information or order numbers here you can reach out to me on discord with your order number and I will have an easier time responding to your questions. :slight_smile:

M0$AIC#0338

so I got the heated case, where does it plug in at on the motherboard?

Any chance you could post a link too your discord page? I seem to be having a difficult time locating it. Also I am using the shop app too track it, but unsure how often that get’s updated.

Updated my post with the correct info, sorry.

1 Like

Interesting stuff. But think I’m going to wait till it looks nice. It’s a little creepy with all them wires dangling and stuff.

DMed to assist.

These are my favorite types of conversations.

I update my builds based on feedback all the time. Would more managed wires be what you are looking for? Perhaps attached to the arms and embedded in the mod case? The twist module definitely complicates wire management on builds including it.

I have added JST(clipping connectors) at all modules making it even more modular thus simpler to work on.

I have been rolling out a WIP manual in the form of QR codes in boxes (I realize some orders have been missed in this regard. I shared a link in the original post with the WIP manual. It is also on the stores resources page).

I have started offering PETG and will always continue to take feedback and use it as best as possible.

Try not to let the look or the wires discourage you from picking one up @UJN

Being Wired actually gives you the best ongoing performance, and some toys like Handy you still need a wire to plug it in to use, so its not really that different

The accuracy, performance speed, and stroke depth is miles ahead of anything else out there currently, which means you will get the most realistic and stimulating sensations with the OSR, which is, in my opinion, the most important factor when it comes to sex toys

Way to make it easy for guys to be able to purchase with these prebuilds @M0SAIC :+1:

1 Like

I just order the all way version. Any recommendation on the best way set it up ?

My SR6 arrived this morning. Got all the bells and whistles on it. Only assembly required was plugging the twist, valve, and heater wires in. No worries on that though as it’s physically impossible to plug the wrong element into the wrong slot.
Powered it up, turned on MFP, and boom it works right out of the box!
Solid piece of machinery. Mosaic was super helpful and friendly through the process despite the bullshit life can bring.

3 Likes

where do you plug the heating element in at? a picture would help a ton

1 Like

Ok let’s say I get this, where and how do I play scripts with vids?

There are a number of players that can be used and they can be located on the tempest discord.

I am also providing a WIP manual with setup instructions with the device. It is a green QR code.

In the player you connect to the device and then usually drag and drop the video you are trying to watch and as long as the funscript file has the same name as the video file you are playing the script will load automatically.

By the way, here is a discount code and brief update I created another topic for. I will link it to this post as well.

3 Likes

Where is the tempest discord?

Subscribing to Tempests Patreon account will get you access to the discord.

https://www.patreon.com/tempestvr/posts

That is not to say you cannot locate MultiFunPlayer, JoyFunPlayer, or XTPlayer elsewhere on the web. That is just where I get access to the links to where they are located on the web.

Site finally got a much needed update.

DIY PLASTICS Kits for variations on the OSR2 are up. I am still calculating the cost of the kits that will include the electronics without motors.

Some theme changes to make navigation more simple.

Published the instalment payments option to the checkout process. It was activated but not set to go live if that makes sense.

Found a few typos(I am sure there are a few more).

Let me know if anyone has any questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to buy this in the EU (sent from within EU in order to avoid paying the high custom)

?
Sorry if this has been answered already :slight_smile:

I would ask on the Tempest Discord in the #trading-post channel to see if there is a vendor in the EU. Last time I checked there was not.

1 Like

Hi @M0SAIC,

I purchased an OSR2+ from you about a monthish ago, and sent you a dm about it, but my servo up/down is inverted and I don’t know whether it’s wiring or the sr6 mode enabled. I’ve traced the wires from the servos and I’ll upload a picture of where they go. Thanks for your help!

OSR photo edited