Old sales post

Awesome thanks! That puts my mind at ease a little bit at least lol

1 Like

I finally received an update from the carrier regarding this issue and so I can now update orders 1221, 1222, 1227 and 1228.

The Lube pump motors that were supposed to be delivered last week have been delayed due to mechanical difficulties.

They are slated to arrive in the next 3 business days. I apologize for the delay. I purchased some pumps off of amazon yesterday at a higher cost and they should be here sooner. I am trying my best to stay on top of my quoted times despite the current state of things.

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

No worries and thanks for the update! Iā€™ll try to wait patiently lol

2 Likes

I look for a video of the SR6 in action including twist and everything, but cannot find one. Do you have a hint?

1 Like

Hey M0SAIC, do you think it is worth waiting for the improvements coming up in the SR6 beta? Otherwise I think I may just go ahead and order the current SR6 all the way.

Also I think having the mount and adapter included, at least as an option would be nice. And maybe even the better servos coming installed as an option if you think theyā€™re worth it. As someone who has never touched anything like this in my life, the thought of replacing them myself sounds really daunting.

Yes, definitely wait for the beta. It is only a couple more days anyways.

You can add the upgraded servos to your cart at this time.

I hope to be making a post about the updated build essentials. Thanks for your patience guys.

So adding the better servos to my cart means you will install them? I thought it was just purchasing them through you for manually installing them myself.

And Iā€™ll go and wait for the beta then.
And I was wondering if you had any recommendations for, or if you weā€™ll be offering at some point mounts that donā€™t require holes to be drilled? Something that I can just clamp to a desk.

Check this out. This sounds like what you are describing.

This can be added to the cart as well.

Yes, I do install the upgraded servos for you. I should make that more clear. Sorry for any confusion.

Oh, my mistake, for some reason I thought that mount required to be drilled to the desk. I clearly didnā€™t spend enough time actually looking at the picture. Whoops.

And good to know that you install the upgraded servos. Guess Iā€™ll be getting those as well when I make my purchase. Thanks.

1 Like

Happy to help.

I am working on getting my holiday sale going, but there is something important to note. I am about to make some improvements and with it price increases. If you buy your build now it will not include an adapter and mount as has been standard. When I make these changes on Halloween builds will include the power supply and a mount as well as a custom power bus, designed by @IsaacNewtongue, that is made from PBC not just wire connectors. The price will be increasing and I will be dropping a coupon code for everyone to offset that a bit. There is definitely a value increase to match the price increase. Just figured I would let everyone know so they can make an informed purchase.

Hi MOSAIC, I am very interested in buying a OSR2 or OSR6 as a complete upgraded package after halloween. I just have a question regarding the EU: will the power supply work with the local voltage or do i need a kind of converter? Also i did understand that the upgraded servos would make the whole affair somewhat more quiet?

Regards

Holiday Sale is up.

The holiday sale will include the following:
5% off one time use
Buy pre-assembled build and get free drying rack
Buy pre-assembled build get free FL pilot/aviator adapter

Orders placed starting Nov 1 2021 will now include 10ft USB cable, desk mount, and appropriate power supply.

Here are the codes:
HOLIDAYSALE
FREEDRYINGRACK
FREEFLIGHTADAPTER

You will need to apply the codes at checkout.

Sale ends when the year does.

Side note: I am now able to accept PayPal transactions again. Hope this is helpful to someone.

Let me know if you have any questions and as always thank you for your time.

Edit: Orders placed for the SR6 will be the new beta release. Be warned, there is going to be a slight delay with the availability. Orders can be placed and will be assembled. I am just waiting on the new power adapters to come in. I already have the power adapters for the SR2 and the adapters for the SR6 will be here in about a 10 days.

1 Like

Will the power supply work with the local voltage or do i need a kind of converter? You will need a plug adapter for the outlet.

Also I did understand that the upgraded servos would make the whole affair somewhat more quiet? That is correct the coreless motors are slightly quieter.

1 Like

I see for the SR6 servo upgrade it mentions 4 servos, are only 4 of them worth upgrading or should I try to get a full 6? Also, if I wanted to buy the servos myself, what servos would you recommend, and is there a guide on how to install them by any chance?

I recommend that the upgraded servos be purchased and installed by the end user for a few reasons. You will save money and being able to repair the SR2/SR6 is one of the greatest things about the device.

I should fix that. It should include all six servos.

Currently I am recommending these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T23FNPT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Okay, I am planning on just ordering them from your site then with an sr6 all the way, as I have no experience whatsoever dealing with servos or anything of the sort. With that said, is the price of $280 listed on your site correct if that includes all 6 servos? If so Iā€™ll go ahead and buy that right now.

And do I need to provide you prrof o the highest tier of Patreon for that to be the new sr6 beta?

It was actually very wrong. The sales page said it was 85 each in the description. At 4 that would be 340 so at 6 the cost is 510 dollars. I can take 40 dollars off of that if you do not wish to have the vanilla servos sent with the order. Just let me know. I have updated the sales page.

Yeah I thought so, and I didnā€™t want to risk either ripping you off or not getting the full set. Understood though. Well that makes the idea of buying my own servos much more tempting but I still have no idea how to do that lol.