OpenFunscripter - a scripting tool - 3.2.0 release

Just a quick question. Does OFS works on Windows 11? I am thinking about upgrading, but want to make sure OFS works under Windows 11.

How do I use chapters? I can’t work out how to resize them so they are all a tenth of a second long.

It is described in an earlier post OpenFunscripter - a scripting tool - 3.2.0 release - #7 by gagax123
Watch the animation.

1 Like

Aaah there it is, thanks.

Same problem with me…
This comes from the mpv-2.dll library. I replaced it with the old one (mpv-1.dll renamed to mpv-2.dll) and it’s ok. It’s not very orthodox but for the moment it works…

Having the same problem. Does replacing the mpv-2.dll break anything?

Just another idea: there are videos with multiple POV angles that require constant adjustment of the simulator due to them having the items that need tracking at horizontal vs vertical angles. When manually scripting, would it be possible to rotate the background video while keeping the simulator locked in position?

Or in another sense, locking the simulator (which is already an option) but being able to freely rotate it without it losing its size? please let me know if this doesn’t make sense or this feature is already available! thank you so much!