OpenFunscripter - another scripting tool - 2.0.0 release

Oh Thanks. I’ll try that out

Hi,

I wrote a lua program and I need to use CurrentTimeMs.

Reading it give miliSeconde, but when I put my value, the program jump mutch to far in the Time Line.
I think it’s a bug. Am I right?

@ahe I’m aware of the seeking #20
For PMV/CH scripting there’s Tempo mode (in the “Mode” window the second drop-down) which allows you to set BPM and jump at a fixed interval.

@Limitlessman yes probably.
My recommendation is to move to the much superior extension API LuaApiReference.md.
I don’t want people to use that other thing anymore but I also don’t want to remove it, yet.

1 Like

aaaah okay, thanks for the help. Damn. I am going to miss the previous OFS functionality a bit, but this will work in the meantime. It would be great though if I could re-bind the actions on my mouse wheel to other keys, but that’s not as critical of a process change.

@gagax123 you don’t want people to use that other thing anymore but I also don’t want to remove it yet.
I hope you don’t talk of your much superior extension API.
Because I just discover it and I’m realy happy to be able to add Slider and combobox :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is a realy good example of use of your extension API :

Just a last thing, the function player.Seek(time) of your superior extension API work very well :partying_face:

@Limitlessman No I was refering to the “original” Lua scripting “API”, which a very naive implementation.
The “extension” API is the thing I want people to use.

How can I access to Clipboard in extension API?

might be a dumb question but how can i move the script on the timeline

Use ctrl-a to select all points and use shift-left shift-right to move the points.

thanks you my friend :slight_smile:

How can I access to Clipboard in extension API?

In the “Special Function” is Clipboard.actions, But it’s not working in extension API :frowning:

There is no “clipboard” API

Do you will add it in the next revision of OpenFuncscripter?

hey, i just saw the tutorial of openfunscripter and the motion tracker addon. in another post i saw a python script to auto generate funscripts for beatbars. is it also possible to integrate the beatbar script-generation into the OFS or would this be a lot of work?

added another maintenance release

3 Likes

Hello, has anyone encountered a weird thing where their scripts made with OFS require extra delay compared to other scripts?

I’m using an older version of HandyControl and an older version of the Handy’s Firmware 3, which could also be root causes.

Is there a way to change all the values of a specific stroke number? Example, I want to change all the 70s, to 80s in my script.

is there a way to highlight all 70s and just change them all at once?

Hello, just opened this up for the first time and it says that ffmpeg wasn’t found and when I allowed it to attempt to download it. It didn’t find the files it seems, so I went to the website and downloaded ffmpeg.exe but I have no idea where to put it as a result and couldn’t spot how to do so in any of the options for the program. Am I missing something?