OpenFunscripter - another scripting tool - 2.0.0 release

Hello,

right now I have a series of points that I’d like to only scale in one direction. Basically I’d like to do a remap.

Where points closer to 100 will then be more close to 90 and points at around 30 would be the same.

A workaround would be to expand and then shift the points. Any ideas how to make that more convenient? Otherwise I’ll have to take a look at the lua API and make a script.

Edit: On a second look, selecting bottom/top points and moving them down is roughly what I had in mind, doesn’t work with raw input (from motion tracking for example though)

My workflow is to motion track > reduce points > select bottom/top > Move

Works fine for now. I still think a function might be a good idea. :smiley:

Hi,

I wrote a lua program to find any repetition of a pattern in the a Script and Jump from one repetition to another
So I try to use the variable CurrentTimeMs.
When I write 1000 in CurrentTimeMs to reach 1 seconde it jump to the end of the script.
If I write 1, it jump to 1 seconde it’s working. But I can’t write floting value.

I find a way to save the setting of a Lua Scrip to keep it even I close / Open the OpenFunscripter.
But I’m looking for a way to share the same setting to many Lu Script. So I need a updateScripts or something like that.
Is it possible?

-------------------------- Load Settings
local SavedValue = “Default”
local file,err = io.open(“Test.txt”,“r”)
if file then
SavedValue = file:read(“*line”)
file:close()
end

-------------------------- Settings
Settings = {}
Settings.Value = SavedValue
SetSettings(Settings)

– Normal Lua Program

-------------------------- Save Settings
file,err = io.open(“Test.txt”,‘w’)
file:write(Settings.Value )
file:close()

@gagax123 Hey –

I just updated to the latest version of OFS after scripting for quite some time on one of the older versions. I realized I can no longer double click in the Positions Tab to pick a specific position to place an action. I realize I can do it with my mouse wheel button, but is there a way to change that? Double tapping on a mouse wheel isn’t the easiest thing to do repetitively.

Also, I realize the new OFS now can place an action at decimal point interval speeds, but I cannot set it without manually sliding the position bar with my mouse wheel button. For PMV and CH scripting, the old version was much easier as it allowed me to determine specific intervals that I wanted to place actions on, this allowed me to keep my spacing between actions consistent without having to redetermine my spacing every few actions. Also this new version I may manually slide the position bar but get intervals like “123.75” and “124.32”, but in actuality I want “123.0”, and there is no way to do that in this new version of OFS.

Is there a way to set my own interval spaces on the new OFS?

Thanks in advance.

Trying to learn how to use this as i strictly used jfs. How does one input the positions? I had to put software numpad keys because my laptop doesnt have a numpad. Row number keys are not responding

Top menu, then: Options → Keys → click Actions → change them, as you wish

1 Like

Oh Thanks. I’ll try that out

Hi,

I wrote a lua program and I need to use CurrentTimeMs.

Reading it give miliSeconde, but when I put my value, the program jump mutch to far in the Time Line.
I think it’s a bug. Am I right?

@ahe I’m aware of the seeking #20
For PMV/CH scripting there’s Tempo mode (in the “Mode” window the second drop-down) which allows you to set BPM and jump at a fixed interval.

@Limitlessman yes probably.
My recommendation is to move to the much superior extension API LuaApiReference.md.
I don’t want people to use that other thing anymore but I also don’t want to remove it, yet.

1 Like

aaaah okay, thanks for the help. Damn. I am going to miss the previous OFS functionality a bit, but this will work in the meantime. It would be great though if I could re-bind the actions on my mouse wheel to other keys, but that’s not as critical of a process change.

@gagax123 you don’t want people to use that other thing anymore but I also don’t want to remove it yet.
I hope you don’t talk of your much superior extension API.
Because I just discover it and I’m realy happy to be able to add Slider and combobox :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is a realy good example of use of your extension API :

Just a last thing, the function player.Seek(time) of your superior extension API work very well :partying_face:

@Limitlessman No I was refering to the “original” Lua scripting “API”, which a very naive implementation.
The “extension” API is the thing I want people to use.

How can I access to Clipboard in extension API?

might be a dumb question but how can i move the script on the timeline

Use ctrl-a to select all points and use shift-left shift-right to move the points.

thanks you my friend :slight_smile:

How can I access to Clipboard in extension API?

In the “Special Function” is Clipboard.actions, But it’s not working in extension API :frowning:

There is no “clipboard” API