Pairing The Handy with Bluetooth problem

Hi, mates! I have a problem with pairing The Handy with Bluetooth adapter. I have 4.0 and 5.0 and The Handy doesn’t pair. It shows indicator that it’s pairing and nothing happens. It’s lasts endlessly… Any ideas?

The same problem like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/theHandy/comments/vz56so/bluetooth_not_connect_the_handy/

Are you trying to pair the handy to set your initial wifi, to run in Intiface, or to run through a browser?
Are you using Windows and which version?
Where are you looking when you say “It shows indicator that it’s pairing and nothing happens.”

Hi! Thanks for your response. It shows here, that it’s pairing, and nothing happens.

What software are you pairing it for?
Typically connecting a toy you ignore this Bluetooth Settings menu.

The main software for connecting via BT is Intiface (either Desktop or Central):

If you connect your toy to that then you can connect your toy to software that supports Intiface (such as most of the game mods and some other software)

1 Like

from what I understand the bluetooth hardware used will not allow the device show up in windows (be it handy, lovense, ect) for 2 reasons.

First is security, I beleive there was an indepth presentation given at DEFCON 27 for lovense specifically.

Second I could only guess is discrecion (if you can see it when you try to connect it so can anyone else in radius which is why it only registers with specific programs made to call out.)

The handy does not “pair” like other BT devices., it will automatically connect to software that supports it, like Intiface, without going through the “pairing” process shown above.

Thanks. What should I do to play this game : Setaria the Demon Realm - device integration - #160 by Johnny_Guide

That’s not a good link to a game.
Are you trying to use the handy in VAM like your original link?

I attached right link. Sorry)

I’ve downloaded Intiface Central and when I start server it says - “Engine running, waiting for client”. That’s why when I press “Start Scaning” devices, I get an error.

I’m not familiar with this game but it looks like it plays through Intiface. I haven’t done the Intiface setup in years so hopefully someone else with recent experience can help you to get it working. Good luck.

1 Like

From the user “MKN” at around post 73-74…

I don’t know much about other devices, but if your device is buttplug.io compatible then you should be able to connect through intiface and it should work. Make sure to use ws://localhost:12345 in the intiface tab and restart the player with intiface open. You can check your compatibility here https://iostindex.com/