[Requested][RJ01074685]Moko’s AI onasapo (Game Intergration)

[RJ01074685]Moko’s AI onasapo

Get the game ELSEWHERE, not providing the game source here. Get one by yourself. If possible, purchase one, just for supporting the game creator.

How to use the mod:
1.download the zip file from here [AISAPO_mod_v3]

2.unzip the file and u get this 3

3.copy the file ‘AI.tpatch’ to the game root folder (where the ‘AIonasapo.exe’ at)

4.start the game by double clicking the ‘AIonasapo.exe’

5.the patch will be installed automaticly, after finished, the file ‘AI.tpatch’ will
disappear and you will be asked to restart the game

6.double click the ‘Funscript Player.exe’

7.turn on your toy (the handy or something) and switch to bluetooth mode
8.The funscriptplayer will scan the toys and connect to it

9.after connected, start the game (patch must be installed) and enjoy!

Special thanks:

All the scripts worked by: @net26987

Some of the source code reused from the work already done by: @vylon https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/rj399530-asmr/120636?u=kyuh

22 Likes

it stay in filler script and couldn’t switch to other mode :cold_sweat:

but script played normally in play gallery(funscriptplayer)

& [ReadMe.txt](0.00 B) in mod.zip is empty

Sorry, noticed that I uploaded a failure version. I uploaded again, the link of [AIONASAPO_MOD] is updated, try this one

1 Like

Can’t get any response from the handy in-game.

Once or twice I managed to get the script playing to show something besides “filler”, but the handy itself just stays still.

When playing the scripts in funscript player’s “simulate game” mode, the scripts work fine.

try this [AIONASAPO_mod_V2]

just noticed that upload a file in the same name do not change the content as in pixeldrain…

3 Likes

Seems to work now.

1 Like

(1)おちんちん診断について(紹介動画内の0:00~2:11)
part1 works well

(2)オナサポパートについて(紹介動画内の2:12~4:50)
part2 don’t work,still in filler script

1 Like

Issue fixed, try this new one https://pixeldrain.com/u/zWKtrfGG

1 Like

Google image translated the buttons, and made a .tpatch for it. Installation is identical to handy integration. Will not interfere with the handy integration.

Note, this only translates the buttons, not anything the AI is saying, so there will still be a little guesswork on what’s being asked.

@Kyuh feel free to include the translated images in future revisions of your patch.

3 Likes

I just tried running this game through Mtool, and it actually works! Translates all the text.

https://trs.mtool.app/release.php?lang=en

Between the translated images I did earlier, and mtool, the entire game’s basically in English.

I wasn’t aware of Mtool until now. I found this tutorial on YouTube. Is there a way you could upload the data file as a patch for the game from Mtool, similar to what you did before? Or can it only be used locally with the Mtool app?

It can only be used locally through the mtool app.

Also, you’d need the paid/patreon version to translate MGQ, far too much text for the free version to translate. I think the free version is limited to something like 10,000 words total in the game before it spits out an error message rather than translating things.

1 Like

For translation the new version of vntranslator is able to directly hook into the Tyrano game engine that all the Moko games uses and i believe forwards it to deepl who have AI assisted translations that are pretty decent (better than google for japanese atleast)

No need for any OCR screenreaders, it hooks straight into the game itself.

Edit: Regretfully it seems that the vntranslator stops the FunscriptPlayer from being able to see the game. (EDI does not have this problem.)

Mtool hooks straight into the game with no screenreaders or separate text windows of any sort (which from any video I can find, VNTranslator uses). It literally translates the text in-game.

And it works with FunscriptPlayer.

That said, at least the free version doesn’t have a way to use DeepL to translate, and DeepL in my experience is a better JAP → ENG translation engine than most.

is the process the same as in the guide you linked?
edit: got it to work :slight_smile: