🏗️[Review] FunSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

The part should be replaceable, but since you’ve bought from them - contact their customer service for a replacement unit.

Has anyone been able to get theirs to pair to faptap using a a mobile device? I’m using chrome on Android and can’t get the connection to work. I can see FunOSR on my Bluetooth devices but the connection never completes.

I’d contact them on the Discord. They are pretty good about responding.

Bluetooth is implemented through a serial port, so you just need to complete the pairing. You can find detailed tutorials on Discord.

I’m very sorry to hear this. I have contacted you already. Rest assured, I will help you resolve this issue.

Hello there.

May I ask what firmware the handy was on when you take your comparison?

Did you know how the sr1 is compatible to a meta quest2/3 VR headset due to the lack of WiFi? Can it be used with VR any way?

Curios about getting a Handy 1.1 with Firmware3 and step up to fw4 as soon it becomes available.
But I also thinking about osr2 but its a bit pricey. SR1 seems like a good option in contrast to the handy but I struggle some how about ease of use and connectivity (use of VR Headset)

I don’t have a VR to know the details. You won’t be able to connect it like the Handy - via a device key or smth. However it can definitely be used with MultiFunPlayer and XTPlayer which works with a few VR apps.

Thanks for your reply.
So it was an uptodate handy and still the problems show in the video.

Oh thank you, so VR is not impossible but maybe more complicated.

VR works fine. I use Virtual Desktop + Heresphere + Multifunplayer.

Which fleshlights are compatible with the funsr1?

+1 same, works fine.

1 Like

Can I connect sr1 with Funscript Player?
I have modified appsettings.json.
But sr1 is not working.

When I click on simulate games and press attack
sr1 is moves.

But i get the message “device: Status: Connecting…”

It should work, make sure you change the com port to the correct one and chsnge “Buttplug” to “OSR”.

If it still doesn’t work it is also possible to connect via intiface.

1 Like

will these work with herepshere player?

I don’t have a VR to know the details but it should work. Both MultiFunPlayer and XTPlayer support heresphere and you can use them to bridge the connection.

Just confirming the above but as a VR user. The self-built version of this works great with heresphere and deovr via MultiFunPlayer/XTPlayer, as this pre-built uses the same t-code it should be fine.

Yes, as long as it’s based on T-CODE, the operating method is essentially the same.

Would this device be able to stream videos/scripts on the DeoVR SLR app or would i need to download them first?

This is out my scope as I’ve neither had a VR headset or a SLR subscription. What I do know is that MultiFunPlayer accept DeoVR as a video player, though you might need a patreon build of it to get SLR streaming from it.

2 Likes

To my knowledge, it supports SLR; just choose OSR2/SR6.

2 Likes