🏗️ FUNSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

Yes, as long as it’s based on T-CODE, the operating method is essentially the same.

Would this device be able to stream videos/scripts on the DeoVR SLR app or would i need to download them first?

This is out my scope as I’ve neither had a VR headset or a SLR subscription. What I do know is that MultiFunPlayer accept DeoVR as a video player, though you might need a patreon build of it to get SLR streaming from it.

2 Likes

To my knowledge, it supports SLR; just choose OSR2/SR6.

2 Likes

Just to note that if you prefer to use it this way, I recommend a longer magic arm (12 inch) and position the device on your lap / abdomen. Try not to leave it suspended and having the magic arm bearing all the weight. You may end up with a loosened threaded insert due to the vibrations.

This thing.

If you’re still looking to build it maybe this will help

X1 Mini will be sufficient I think.

1 Like

Definitely interested, just curious about durability but that will take time to figure out. Good price point for what you are getting though.

Never ordered through Aliexpress, anyone here have issues with anything from them?

1 Like

In some countries you will have to pay additional import duties if the price go over certain threshold.

They currently don’t ship to Germany.

If this information can be useful, for France, I have already paid the taxes (VAT) in during the order because goods is only 136€. (If it was superior to 150€ it was me to pay to transporter once arrived in France). I should escape any additional taxes and fees…

Looks like Ali made some changes which broke the affiliate links. Now we using promo code at checkout instead…

If you enjoyed what I’ve been doing, feel free to use the following discount code at checkout. 2x

• -$10 with FALAFEL (on orders > $96)
  • -$20 with FALAFELPRO (on orders > $123)

Product link:
funsr1

This definitely looks like a worth it upgrade from the handy, as someone that mainly goes to faptap.net how do you connect to it? Is it through Bluetooth? I know you mentioned the OSR but I’m not familiar with any devices other than the handy.

Also as someone that doesn’t use the handy hands-free, is the FUNSR1 comfortable enough to hold while using?

You can use either Bluetooth or a USB serial connection. There are tutorials on Discord, and the connection process is quite simple.
The default mounting method is the handlebar bracket. If you’re looking for a better experience, I recommend using a VESA mount or a magic arm.

When do you think the handheld stand will be sold with the funsr1

Can this hold Handy sleeves, specifically Coral and Pearl?

The handheld stand is included as a default gift.

Of course.

how would i go about using this hands free lying down?

You need to purchase a Magic Arm mount or a VESA mount.

You might found success DIY a setup with some camera equipment such as magic arms and clamps that you can clamp onto your bed or something. Make sure you rest the unit on your abdomen / lap.

so would something like this work:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B21TLQU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2PSNJ5DPVYL4D&psc=1