đŸ—ïž[Review] FunSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

This looks seriously good. As a mere Keon user those slows and vibrations really got my attention. :laughing: I might just be picking one of these up as soon as my budget allows ^^

2 Likes

where can i find that thing?

And everyone remember to use the device receiver facing AWAY in seated position to prevent amputation. Gravity is your friend. The Vesa Connector is in a bad place as it makes you use the receiver facing you. This is not the OSR that has a lot of space between fixed and moving part.

1 Like

I plan to buy a the handy in the month with some other Ă©quipement. However After seeing this, isn’t that just a thĂ© handy but better? What’s it’s default except having less accessoires than thĂ© handy?

SSR1 do it yourself>this>Handy

Well it doesn’t come with a sleeve so you will have to buy your own onahole / fleshlight - take the chance and get a good one.

If you ask me the Handy didn’t come with adequate accessories either
 The official hands-free fails one after another. And people have to build their own mounting solutions anyway.

That’s why I recommend using a magic arm. When sitting put the toy on your lap / abdomen and face the slider away. In case your member slip out it collapses forward and avoid getting hit.

1 Like

I have a Bambu X1 Mini. I’m wondering if that’s too small to 3d print this. Also did anyone actually build this themselves? If so, what’s the cost to do approx?

You can access the complete tutorial for making SSR1 by subscribing to tempest. If you prefer to use it directly instead of making it yourself, feel free to purchase our products

Are there any basic instructions for the device itself? I see a few buttons, I know it has Bluetooth but not sure how to enable pairing, and discord links seem to be dead

Three buttons? These should be for manual mode. Hold the center button to toggle stroking, use the top and buttom botton to adjust stroking speed.

Bluetooth should start at boot up. Search for “FunOSR” in your PC’s bluetooth device list. Once connected, visit Control Panel → Bluetooth Settings → COM Ports, note down the outgoing port of the device. In your player software setting select that COM port.

1 Like

Got ha, thanks!

Now to just figure out how to get it to work with heresphere x oculus. Fun project! Appreciate your review and follow up

1 Like

Both MultiFunPlayer and XTPlayer work with Heresphere, so probably have it in between.

Should it stay connected, or will it appear as ‘not connected’ ? Mine will connect for moments then immediately disconnect. Kinda disappointed wifi was removed

Does it still ship with the handle? The aliexpress store has it shown separately, and says “without the bracket” on the main device. If I add both to my cart it charges shipping twice.

Also how did you get this to work with faptap.net?

Pretty sure it’s the same way as OSR.
1193MI3N9v

Seems to be an issue with Ali’s system. I’d suggest contact their customer service and figure things out.

In your PC’s Bluetooth device list? That shouldn’t matter, as long as you’ve connected to it once.

To find the correct COM port go to “Bluetooth & Devices” → “View More Devices” → “More Bluetooth Settings” → “COM Ports”

Connect to that port in your player’s serial settings:
1195qjcSYo

1 Like

They don’t have a larger idler as the printed one of the SSR1 or are they using two large ones? If not would max speed not be slower?

That aliexpress site confusing me.
I just want the pro device.
With straps and the fleshlight attachment.
If i choose this one SR1 PRO FL
Does this one also include the straps

1 Like

Bruh it confuses me too. I’d recommend sending what you want through their customer service chat and they’ll sort it out for you.