🏗️[Review] FunSR1 In Action: Beats the Handy?

Are there any basic instructions for the device itself? I see a few buttons, I know it has Bluetooth but not sure how to enable pairing, and discord links seem to be dead

Three buttons? These should be for manual mode. Hold the center button to toggle stroking, use the top and buttom botton to adjust stroking speed.

Bluetooth should start at boot up. Search for “FunOSR” in your PC’s bluetooth device list. Once connected, visit Control Panel → Bluetooth Settings → COM Ports, note down the outgoing port of the device. In your player software setting select that COM port.

1 Like

Got ha, thanks!

Now to just figure out how to get it to work with heresphere x oculus. Fun project! Appreciate your review and follow up

1 Like

Both MultiFunPlayer and XTPlayer work with Heresphere, so probably have it in between.

Should it stay connected, or will it appear as ‘not connected’ ? Mine will connect for moments then immediately disconnect. Kinda disappointed wifi was removed

Does it still ship with the handle? The aliexpress store has it shown separately, and says “without the bracket” on the main device. If I add both to my cart it charges shipping twice.

Also how did you get this to work with faptap.net?

Pretty sure it’s the same way as OSR.
1193MI3N9v

Seems to be an issue with Ali’s system. I’d suggest contact their customer service and figure things out.

In your PC’s Bluetooth device list? That shouldn’t matter, as long as you’ve connected to it once.

To find the correct COM port go to “Bluetooth & Devices” → “View More Devices” → “More Bluetooth Settings” → “COM Ports”

Connect to that port in your player’s serial settings:
1195qjcSYo

1 Like

They don’t have a larger idler as the printed one of the SSR1 or are they using two large ones? If not would max speed not be slower?

That aliexpress site confusing me.
I just want the pro device.
With straps and the fleshlight attachment.
If i choose this one SR1 PRO FL
Does this one also include the straps

1 Like

Bruh it confuses me too. I’d recommend sending what you want through their customer service chat and they’ll sort it out for you.

click that price $7.$$ twice, and it will switch, or click the various images of the device at the top.

I want to know if i choose for the. SR1 PRO FL. Does it have only the FL attachment? or does it also include straps? Sorry for the many questions.

I am not them, but I placed an order yesterday. SR1 Pro FL has the FL Attachment pre-installed, and you have to order the strap attachment separately if you want that as well. Good luck

Until they re-organize their product page, I would recommend contacting them through Ali’s chat first before placing an order

@renwoxing come here and make things clear so i don’t have to act like I’m your customer service :face_holding_back_tears:

If i buy the SR1 LITE NON FL. Is there a way to buy the FL attachment separately?

And what about the Handheld the screws are included right?

Sorry, not sure about that. I’m sure they will chime in shortly.

1 Like

I’m very sorry for the confusion caused. I plan to modify the SKUs as follows:

FUNSR1 has two SKUs:

1. PRO version;
  2. Lite version (The difference from the PRO version is that it does not have an automatic mode and can move freely without a data source);

Whether you purchase the PRO version or the Lite version, you will receive 2 receivers: a semi-circular receiver (for most toys) and a Fleshlight receiver (for Fleshlight) and a handheld stand

The store’s synchronization update may take some time, so from now on, if you want to purchase FUNSR1, you don’t need to worry about the receivers and handheld stand,We will default to including them.

4 Likes

We will also send these accessories to users who have placed orders before.

1 Like

Without you saying anything, I really thought you were a staff member. It’s kind of amusing :)

3 Likes