ScriptPlayer Beta Features (and how to get them)

Thanks, I’ll make a backup copy then. Any idea what might cause those files to keep getting deleted? ScriptPlayer crashes on me a lot. It crashes about three or four times every time I want to use it before it finally “settles down.”

I’ve got it connected to DeoVR, but I can’t figure out how to add an mp3 estim file to sync. Also, am I supposed to use the play button in the app or in DeoVR to play?

Anyone? :slight_smile:

Well, that’s probably the reason then … you should find a crash log in the same directory.

Can I assign to a button the following things:" Play next playlist entry=>Seek 00:24:20=> set maximum speed to 99=> set speed multiplier to 1.2"?
I want to do something like an “Orgasm Mode”. :pray:

Not until I implement a complete macro system, no.
You might be able to do some of that via the command line interface (description above)

1 Like

I don’t know about an actual headset with DeoVR app but I was having an issue with getting an mp3 file to load using the app on a smartphone placed in a cardboard type headset. I was able to get it figured out.

1. Get SP and DeoVR connected.
  2. Load your video with matching mp3 file in SP
  3. Press pause
  4. Put on headset and play a copy of the same video stored on the phone.
  5. MP3 file should now play through computer but video and video sound through phone and headset.

I’ve used this for estim mp3s with good success. Again, not sure about an actual VR headset and how it will work though. Good Luck.

I took a look at the crash log but I’m not knowledgeable enough to make anything of it. If you get a chance to look at it I would really appreciate it.

I never encountered any of these problems myself, but they should theoretically now be fixed in the latest beta version:
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/wphk8fgpi758kg2o/artifacts/ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.1.380.exe

1 Like

Ok thanks for taking a look. I’ll try out the new beta version.

thanks a lot. works like a charm with the combination:
xbvr → deovr → Scriptplayer.

I finally got this working after buying a new computer for win 10. I have 2 handys that im trying to see if I can run two separate scripts for.

Using scriptplayer, i was able to synch up 2 handys using initface and seemed to be able to play the same script across both devices with a slight delay between them maybe due to the connection. I was curious if there is a way to play 2 separate scripts for the separate handys? and also is there a way to control the stroke length/delay on each?

I’m currently interested in e-stim devices and after reading about them for a few hours now, I am still confused.

• Will any e-stim device connect directly with ScriptPlayer?
  • And for that matter, what is “funstim”? Couldn’t find that anywhere.
  • Do the e-stim devices need to be connected by USB, Bluetooth or Wifi?
  • Because I see e-stim audio device in Scriptplayer do these have to be connected through the mic-jack for headphones?
  • Are all funscripts that I already have, which work with The Handy, compatible with e-stim devices?
  • Could someone point me to a good affordable starting e-stim device, since some of these cost like 300$ and I am afraid to buy something that will not work with ScriptPlayer in the end?

Thank you in advance for answering my questions. I’m going down further the rabbit hole, wish me luck :smiley:

I only added really basic e-stim support since I don’t use it myself. I was hoping someone else would pick up development but that hasn’t happened. Right now, there are two ways to use e-stim, both require an audio-based e-stim device that is plugged into a separate sound-card.

1. Use the integrated funscript-converter that converts funscript to e-stim audio on the fly (I think the converter was called funstim?)
  2. Use a pre-generated mp3 and put it into the same directory (just like with all other files - same name and all)

Both have different settings, but I honestly don’t remember which belong to which mode.

1 Like

has anyone been able to compile a working application for the ScriptPlayer.VideoSync option? I tried to dip my toe in the code but I am not a coder. I would also appreciate the help of anyone who managed to get it running on their computer and would be willing to go through a step-by-step on how to properly set it up and run it.

Hi, I can’t find the beta setup file with your link, it’s say " {“message”:“Artifact not found or access denied.”} " something wrong?

Should be online again:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FredTungsten/scriptplayer/build/job/q9xo4iddg296hflb/artifacts

Is there any update on the mpv player support? :X

Uuuuuh … no
:sweat_smile:

Is there any way to connect with the GoPro VR player?

Not to my knowledge, no