Since the last public release (1.1.0 on 2020-01-18), the ScriptPlayer betas versions have gained a couple of features. I’ll try to maintain this list between releases in case any of you have been waiting for some of that.
Here is a small tutorial on how to get the most up-to-date build of ScriptPlayer (full installer, no tech-knowledge required):
How to download ScriptPlayer Beta Versions
Please keep in mind that some of these features are experimental
- Updated to Buttplug 1.0.16 / Intiface 20.0 (*)!
- Support for The Handy, including local script hosting
- Support for DeoVR synced playback
- E-Stim support (generated from funscript or via MP3)
- Move/Rename/Delete Videos and all related files directly from the playlist
- New folder browser dialog
- New favourite folders dialog
- Fixed some playlist-related bugs regarding “repat single file” and “shuffle”
- Fixed some multi-monitor related issues
- More Input-Binding options and commands (including mouse and overriding default key-mappings)
- BLE Spam-Filter (Fixes Launch connection problems when close to spammy BLE devices like phones with Corona Apps installed)
- Added a mini-control box (play/pause/heatmap/etc in a small separate window)
- Auto Script-Reload option (for creators)
- Generators now have an option to only use the left half of the video
- Menu and controls can now be pinned. Those and the side-bars now have separate states for fullscreen / non-fullscreen
- Probably a lot of other stuff I can’t remember
* It should now support Handy via BT but might break native support for the Launch. I haven’t received any feedback on either of those possibilities.
Feel free to comment here or (even better) create an issue on GitHub