ScriptPlayer Beta Features (and how to get them)

im currently trying to download the scriptplayer beta, I have done this before and it worked fine, click debug, go to artifact and click download, apparantly right now there is no artifact available, possibly since the website you are using is now removing artifacts after 1 month. that might be related.

Downloads are now available again :+1:

Thank you, I figured you didn’t notice, it was only removed that day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Beta version deleted again.

Thanks, re-build is done :+1:

1 Like

The vibrator stuck vibrating at the last speed reached when there is a gap in the script, is this normal?

Probably/Potentially/Maybe :sweat_smile:

Depending on your settings (in this case I guess “Skip Gaps”, “Enable Auto Homing” and “Vibration Conversion Mode”) it might be intentional behaviour :man_shrugging:

Doesn’t the beta version support deovr?

DeoVr has been removed as requested by the developers, because they have or are going to remove support for the used API.

Coincidentally the API of HereSphere is basically identically, so if you have a version of DeoVr that still supports the API you can use that option instead.

1 Like

of course deovr is removing the only thing that make their program usefull *sigh - anyway using deovr and restim with multifun player - when i click test sound restim plays the tones through my external speakers as it should , but when i play a video multifunscript loads the fun scripts , plays the video with sound in my headphones and it looks like restim is working (dot moving to the beat) BUT no sound is coming out of the speakers - if i stop the video and click test sound , it works

nothing could be download again

Fixed :+1:

Been using SP for I don’t know how many years now. Really wish DeoVR wouldn’t have been removed but understand why. A couple of things I have noticed over the last few updates and wondering if you can maybe take a look.

1. When using a .beat file or .txt file that has beat timestamps, when switching the “Beat Conversion Mode”, the video as well as script positions will get jumpy.

2. Not sure if it’s something with SP or VLC but I can no longer get the two to connect. I can get VLC connected to MultiFunPlayer but not SP. Wondering if something changed in the latest VLC update.

Thanks for keeping this program going. I’m not a programmer so I can’t imagine how many hours you have into it.

1 Like

Hey,

Unfortunately I can’t reproduce either of these problems :frowning:

I just updated my VLC to 3.0.20 and it worked immediately without any changes - is that same version as you are using?

Yep. Might be my dated computer that is 12 years old. I’ll check it on a new laptop and see what happens. I had it connecting a few months back but something changed and now it won’t. It’s probably on my end.

Wifi is pretty unstable for me tbh… Is there a way to get the fast movements aka vibration scripts mostly for pmv videos the same with bluetooth connection. Those scripts work better on wifi…

as far as i know there is a bandwith limitation with bluetooth which is why the faster scripts dont work as well on it

download is unavailable again? can you re-upload plz?

Done :+1:

1 Like

Looking for most recent download, any chance you could re-upload it plz?