ScriptPlayer Beta Features (and how to get them)

Sorry if this has been asked but has an option been added (or considered) to add a keybind that can play a separate script or pattern at any time during a video?

For example, you hit that nut and you want a specific pattern instead of what the video is doing as a comedown.

An easy way to do that would be to use the “Toggle Source Video/Pattern” keybind. (In Settings, keybinds are under “Input Mappings”.) The “Global” toggle will define if it triggers when the ScriptPlayer window isn’t active or not. After setting that keybind, set up the pattern under “Source” in the Settings panel. There’s also keybinds you can set to mess with the speed and such of the pattern, the range, and so on.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea, thx

What version of Scriptplayer are you using? I’m running 1.2.0 and i’m not seeing the source item in Settings.

Hi Liquid… firstly thank you for an excellent piece of software… it’s the only player I know that can take funscripts and convert them on the fly to audio for my diy stim device…

Can you tell me how does it do that? (Btw I’m not a coder) so in simple terms I may understand.

Is it possible to take tcode (Ttempest’s code) and convert that to audio in the same way? I ask becuse there are a lot of estim users that would be very happy.

I’ve just got into VAM and find that the interactivity that it offers could be game changing… but there’s not much estim support to drive estim toys from it… I was thinking I could buy tempests plug-in and maybe use that to connect to script player to convert the audio?

Niceguy.

1 Like

Hi,
All the e-Stim stuff was contributed by other community members so I’m not overly qualified to answer this.
The one that converts funscripts on the fly is based on @cfs6t08p’s funstim converter.
Maybe they’ll answer this themself if they see this.

I’m the developer of restim, a tool that converts funscripts in realtime to threephase estim audio. It accepts tcode commands over websocket, such as multifunplayer.

I have not tested with VAM, but I tested with a few motion controllers (joycon). A small modification to the code is required to get low latency. I think VAM only supports tcode over serial? If that’s the case, I have some code lying around to convert serial to websocket, if that’s what you need.

4 Likes

Ha! Hi that Diglet? I just posted to your thread on Milovana…. I’m not sure what a web socket is or even serial… so I should reframe the ask… the ultimate outcome is to have VAM sync with my DIY audio estim unit…

If Restim can accept Tcode as well as a funscripts and convert it to audio… amazing… that means we could plug it into VAM for interactive stimming… hell it can even be voice controlled… :heart_eyes:

Yoois plug-ins ‘toy serial controller’ and ‘bus driver’ are capable of sending commands both ways either to VAM to control the model from the code or from VAM and the model controls your toy.

Niceguy.

1 Like

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for all your work (am a long time lurker on Milo but cant yet register.)

Restim does put new life into old scripts. Only one thing I found to be a “problem” but I dont know if thats because of how the funscripts are coded or if I have set up Restim wrong. Whenever there is supposed to be a break in the action… Restim just keeps feeding the signals through… tested on Twisted Tales and Amyl Zombie funscripts…Will be testing Twisted Tales 2 soon.

From my personal experience Restim makes the estim experience less snappy and painful…
Again thanks for your amazing contribution.

Hi Liquid,

When using local hosting are the handyfeeling servers bypassed completely? I’m looking in DebugView and even though I’ve specified local hosting and it’s all working correctly, the debug output is showing that requests are still being made to handyfeeling.com.

Just wanted clarification because I’m not sure if this is intended or I’m doing something wrong.

No, only the script will be hosted locally, everything else (the API commands) still has to go through handyfeeling.com

1 Like

Cool your APP. You give a fucking big bunch of feature :raised_hands:
I made my own APP and I want include local server.
I succed to make local host work with your APP so my Port 80 is open.

I have two question for you
First :
I use https://scripts01.handyfeeling.com/api/script/hosting/v0/ to send script to the Handy.
What address do you use instead of it? I think it’s something like http://[local address]:80/script/ or http://[local address]/script/ but it’s not working in my app.

Hence my second question:
Do you use an addin in your APP to implement the API or Webserver nammed scrip?
What is this addin?

Thank you,
Nice work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Maybe a constructive comment on your app.
I don’t like all those GIFs and THUMBS that get created within videos.
Personally, I create a thumbnail folder where I replicate all directorie structure. It’s just an idea :wink:

Hey, glad you like it.

Yes, the local script host is at “http://{Local Ip}:{Port}/script/”, but it isn’t started until you try to connect a handy and it doesn’t provide scripts unless a handy is connected.

It’s hosted by a very simple part of the program, that replies to all http request by sending the latest script (converted to csv for the handy).

All of it is included in this file: HandyScriptServer.cs (ScriptPlayer is GPL-3.0)

The generation of thumbnails and gifs can be disabled in the settings (in the FFmpeg section)

1 Like

Very nice script. And more simple that I tought.

This class create a custom server. My programme will add funscript to that server with the address http://{Local Ip}:{Port}/script/ and return an answer to indicate the script has been uploaded.

But, how the Handy got the information?
We never tell him that a new incoming script is uploading. He don’t event know the new server address.
How this part work?

Thanks again for answering me.
I’m like a kid at Christmas :star_struck:

The handy logic itself is somewhere else (HandyController.cs), the script hosting part doesn’t control the handy.

1 Like

Ok, I remember.

I tought that was that local server send script to the Handy.
But I remember that it’s the command server that download the script. (Server owned by HandyFeeling)

When we send a setup command to that server with the connection key and the URL of our script. It’s at this time the script is uploaded to the Handy.

Ok, It will be realy simple to implement that local host now.
Thank you for your help.

I add you in the Credits :handshake:

4 Likes

First of all, thanks for ScriptPlayer. It’s really awesome and I use it a lot.

One feature I would love to see is a tweak for playing a playlist in shuffle to prevent repeating files before the playlist is through. Especially with short playlists and longer videos, it can get tedious when the same vid plays twice in a row.

It’s not really my idea. The mp3 player NEMP has a slider that goes from “True random” to “No repeats” and some settings in-between.

I hope you like the idea too.
Best wishes!

1 Like

The “Sort” menu has an option called “Shuffle” - it reorders the items in the playlist so you can play them randomized without any repeats.

Thanks for the tip, but that option let’s me know the order and a surprise is always preferred. Plus, when the entire playlist repeats, it’s the very same order again.
For explanation: I sometimes use ScriptPlayer in combination with Self Bondage. So during my bound time, I can’t skip to the next vid, or shuffle them anew when the list repeats.

When trying to use the search feature in the playlist whenever I use a letter that has a hotkey, the hotkey is used instead and the letter will not be filled in the search bar. Only letters that does not have a hotkey works.

3 Likes