Super Deepthroat buttplug mod

Pmed to prevent thread flooding. Will report when fixed

Looked like the .swf on github was bugged?

Just pushed an update with a bunch of added features! Stuff like vibrators, handjob mode, cum twitching. OSR2 support is halfway there (Figure out how to handle TCode Rotation in Buttplug Protocol Format · Issue #397 · buttplugio/buttplug · GitHub)

1 Like

This still isn’t working for me. I see the loaded text but nothing is connecting

What device are you using? Are you able to control it from intiface if you use connect and scan for devices?

As I see it, there are two main connection points. The device to intiface, and the app to intiface.

I’m quite optimistic that I can get the app connected, as your instructions are quite good.
However I think I am stuck trying to get the device connected to intiface.

I dont want to derail this thread for that, does anyone know of a different thread with more detail on getting devices connected?
I havnt been able to get alot of info from the intiface docs. Is it the case as mentioned above that intiface is bluetooth-only? (for the Handy in my context)

There’s some info here. But it’s Bluetooth it should just work…

https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/how-to-connect-your-147-sex-toys-for-interactive-2d-and-vr-including-the-handy-fleshlight-launch-kiiroo-keon-vorze-lovense-and-more-step-by-step-guide-with-pictures/

Thanks for reply!

I did find that page, but couldn’t find handy-to-initface specific info. It’s quite large, I will go look again. :slight_smile:

On Win10, does the device need to be paired to Windows first, for the IF server to see it?
That may be my problem, I just cant get the damn thing to add to Windows. I’ve even updated to latest firmware.
I’ll keep working, and post if I find something that isn’t obvious

I’m not sure, don’t have a handy to check. I think if you open intiface and click connect and search, then turn on your device it should come up. That’s how it works for my 3 devices

After the help I got, I thought I should pop back in to update:

Completely unrelated, my entire system blew up, I’ve just finally gotten Windows etc all reinstalled.

Gave intiface a try and tada! It picked up the Handy right away. For those unsurem the device does NOT need to be registered within Windows. Intiface just picks it up when it scans. (I DID update to firmware 3, as suggested above)

The rest of the instructions appear clear enough, the game reports the mod is loaded and connected.
Currently, the device kind of just shakes/vibrates (kind of a stutter?) But I consider that huge progress, and I’ll keep working at it to try and get it fully functional.
Thanks again for the mod and the help

Hey I’m having the same problem as the people above I can get Intiface to connect to my toy but I cannot get SDT to connect to Intiface it just says mod loaded with no green text afterword. I followed instructions to the letter as far as I know, does anyone have any advice. I’m using the launch.

Did you follow the video?

I followed the Mega video posted

Then I’mma need some more detail to help you out. Could you send a screencap of your setup procedure + error/lack of error you’re getting?
Just send a pm or something

Let me just start off by saying this is an amazing idea. As a handy user, I can confirm it does work. I think the step that people are most likely to forget to do is to rename the SDTButtplug.swf file in Loader/Mods/SDTButtplug to Mod.swf. After a lot of trouble shooting that was the problem I was having anyways.

I’m just wondering how it runs on other devices, is it pretty fluid? On the handy it’s kind of inconsistent. The times it works best it can be very jittery and the sync is sometimes really off. For example, if i input a single command it’ll take a couple second to register on the device if it registers at all. If i input many commands over say a minute the delay seems to compound in on itself, getting worse the longer i continue to input commands (Over 15-20s of delay by the end). Not sure if this is a limitation of flash (or the sometimes poor (usually between 5-20fps for me anyways) framerate of SDT) or the handy or what. I tried various set ups for Loader/Settings/SDTButtplug.txt but I didn’t really notice any improvement.

Thanks for all your hard work, I hope this works flawlessly on the handy one day.

Problem is most devices don’t handle live tracking well (which is what this mod does). A function that predicts future movement could make this a lot better. When I use my osr2 the movement is verry fluid, that device does great live tracking.

Yea the game isn’t verry optimized, it’s a meme and well known problem. There are some topics about speeding up the game, making the flash window smaller and set the quality to low already helps a lot.

Do try playing with the config file! There might be a sweetspot of settings for the handy

1 Like

hey can you help me with this. problem is that my handy connect to the inface and sdt but after that it wont follow the action on screen like it dont work in normal manual or other mods with auto

i was able to synch it but it have too high ping like it is out of synch and if you turn off the game its still moves for a few minutes

Have you tried editing the timings in the config file?

I will try thanks if i can get inface work because when i want to connect the handy by bluetooth it crash

i give up i dont know to set timing correct