Super Deepthroat buttplug mod

The flashplayer refuses to even start the loader.swf lol

nvm used the flashplayer that came with flash sync and it worked W

1 Like

try to go through the security step again it worked for me

I know this is a bit old by now, but I got this working today and spent more than a few hours fiddling around with the settings to get something that worked well for the handy. I had a look but it doesn’t seem like anyone else has come up with their own, or if they have, they aren’t talking about it. So I’d like to share my findings.

updateInterval=100
minimumMove=0.01
positionMin=0.0
positionMax=1.0
smoothing=2.25
predictive=1

For those wanting to experiment to find something to their own liking, I’ll try to explain my own understanding of each from my trial and error.

updateInterval: Seems to be how often the machine will get positional updates in milliseconds (I believe), to which it will then try to move to. A value of 100 seems to be the sweetspot. Too high and it begins to lag and fall out of sync, too low and the movement becomes jerky and less responsive, especially on smaller, faster motions.

minimumMove: Either the lowest value in-game that counts as movement for the device, or the smallest increment the device can make at a time. At any rate, this also seems to be the sweetspot. Too high and the machine basically doesnt respond to smaller movements at all, too low and the motion becomes jittery instead of smooth.

PositionMin/Max: Just a limiter for the min-max stroke positions used on the device. I set mine for the full length of the machine, but tweak this one to whatever is your own personal preference.

Smoothing: Definitely one of the keys to getting it to “feel” right, and also the most flexible for personal preference. It helps with smoothing out small changes in motion to make them less jittery, but it also adds an “easing” effect to larger, quicker motions. You definitely want this on, but the actual value is up to the individual. The higher you set it the smoother the translated motion will be, but you will also lose out on higher max-speed translations (faster motions in-game will be slower on the machine). Likewise, lower values will give a more accurate translation of speed in faster motions, but smaller, slower motions will stutter more. I settled on 2.25 after trying more than a few different values, which works great if you prefer a slower pace to things overall. But if speed is more your game, you might want to experiment with lower values.

Predictive: Clearly seems to use some sort of math to determine likely future position based of current speed. Essential, in my opinion, with the rest of the values as it is. Makes things a lot more responsive at higher update interval values, and synergises well with smoothing to overall simulate the action a lot more accurately. Without it, the machine relies on direct feedback from the positional data, making it less responsive, losing a lot of accuracy on smaller movements, and just overall feeling worse. The only downside to having it on is that is sometimes creates it’s own innacuracies between the machine and the game. For example, a quick thrust in-game the math will predict will take the girl down the base, so it moves the machine to the base, only for her to stop half-way because of her Throat-Resistance. This doesn’t always happen, is more common on faster, more exaggerated movements, and largely goes away once the girl is “broken in” and no longer offers any resistance.

All in all, after spending the better part of a day playing around with different numbers, tweaking, testing, re-testing etc. I landed on these values for the settings, gave them a try myself and they worked a treat! I recommend anybody setting this up for their own Handy give them a try, as the default settings are definitely geared towards something like the osr2.