Syncbot X Eroscripts - Funscript to 3D script local converter now in internal testing!

I will dm you now with the instructions! :slight_smile:

Just received my syncbot today and would like the link please! Thanks!

I already have a synchronous robot and can I experience fun2sync?

Hey, yes! Not a problem! Has PM you :slight_smile:

Just sent you a PM, please check! :slight_smile:

We are here to help! May I please have your email address used for purchase?

using Ahri script as an example
Instant buy

1 Like

After all, who can resist Ahri?:wink:

Can i get the instruction too coz i will probably buy it in the weekend

Yes sure, I will send you the instruction via Dm shortly.

1 Like

karru

1 Like

I would also like the instructions too please. Just bought it.

Yes sure! I will DM you with the instructions.

Would like a link as well, hit me up?

Yes NP :smiley: I will dm you now!

Another user here with a new syncbot and a lot of funscripts to try!

Not a problem! :slight_smile: I will DM you now.

The conversion works pretty well, is the intention that this functionality be built in to the syncplayer app?
On suggestion I would make for future versions : the “completed” icon in syncplayer should indicate if is AI or a Funscript, and if it is a funscript, let me re-convert back to AI.

1 Like

Been using the converter and the other syncbot software for a couple weeks after getting my syncbot in august.

The conversions are pretty good, but be aware that the stroke length of the current syncbot sleeves is quite a bit shorter than say the handy, so smaller movements in funscripts are less noticeable in the syncbot. Of course the other types of motion the syncbot provides more than make up for it in terms of sensation, but as far as I can tell, the up/down motion from the funscript converts fine, but the translation for the other axis make it feel inaccurate.

Luckily, the new version of syncplayer allows you to reduce or turn off the other motion types, so you can do a direct comparison if you want.

I’m overall very pleased with the process. Now I’d like to see some improvements in syncplayer, especially the unwieldy single, flat playlist for all your videos.

Minor PSA for potential buyers as well. The syncbot is an AGGREESSIVE machine. Don’t expect to last nearly as long as you would with the handy, or even with an OSR2. I’d recommend turning the knobs in syncplayer way down unless you’re looking for a quicky. Of course, if you’ve had trouble getting off with other toys, that might be a huge selling point. If you really let syncbot have it’s way with you, I’m not sure anyone would be physically able to avoid cumming no matter how hard you tried.

2 Likes

On the Syncbot being aggressive:

For this you’re gonna want to adjust the rotation speed, for sure, and then you can really enjoy the edge longer with Syncbot. I think maybe if you’ve passed the 24-hour recovery period since having a fap session, the Syncbot will be pretty intense, but actually I think I last longer with the Syncbot generally.

If you crank the Syncbot all the way up and you’ve passed the 24-hour recovery period… god bless you.

I find The Handy really easy to last too short with, maybe because that TrueGrip2 sleeve is just so sensitive and pleasurable that I could probably squeeze our several sessions in 1 day using The Handy, depending on the speed. If it’s my first session in over 24 hours, I have to load a Handy Script that’s below 130 speed, or shorten the range, or I’m done within minutes.

2 Likes