To4st - Game Integration Mods

well if others have the same issue ill have to simplify the scripts

Just uploaded the update for the Succubus Academia DLC.

Was in a bit of a rush so I hope I didn’t miss anything.
If anyone runs into any issues, please let me know and I’ll fix it asap.

3 Likes

Is the dlc scripted? Or did I not do it right lol

Yes it is. Don’t forget that you need to unpack the scripts into the Custom Player scripts folder

Weird I did it exactly like the version without the dlc and it worked fine

@to4st Thank you for your speedy response. It took a few weeks for me to give it another shot.

I did a fresh install and I’ve confirmed that it works with the Handy (so, the scripts are in the proper directory), but the Gush is still a no-go. FunscriptPlayer connects to it, but it does not respond. As I had shown in my previous comment, I have set ConvertLinearToVibrate to True. I’ve also tried all three conversion methods.

This occurs when using either FunscriptPlayer v1.2 or v1.3

@Falafel, have you tried running [MountBatten] A Tale Where Avy Moves and Oniichan Cums ~ Honey Moon Edition on a vibrating device using the aforementioned method?

1 Like

@to4st would it be possible to release the source for the custom player? I’m currently trying to do my own game integrations and it would save the server side of things. If i ever release any game integrations (still learning :D) i would of course give credit to you for the custom player.

@shnig
Were none of the scripts working in the DLC, or just specifically the DLC battles?

@TheFauxPro I’ll look into it to see if I can find any issues my side. I only have a PS5 controller to test with, but as far as intiface is concerned it’s a vibrating device.
From your earlier screenshot I saw you have the embedded server disabled. Are you using intifiace desktop or the newer intiface-central? I don’t know if the Gush is a relatively new toy or not, but it could be that if you’re using an older server then intiface probably doesn’t have a config for it yet. Maybe check if there’s an update? Just a thought.

@Sans
I never really intended to open source it as it was already based on @dimnogro’s server that he wrote for his Fallen Angel integration. There’s also the open source project, EDI, also started by dimnogro, that you could look into.
If you’re still interested I could send it to you in a message as it’s not on a public repository. Just let me know.

2 Likes

I will look into it, thanks!

1 Like

I’ve tried with both the embedded server and my local installation of Intiface. The Gush released late-2021 and it functions properly with Intiface otherwise.

Thanks for agreeing to check it out. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Just tried it out.

Player Version 1.1.1 works fine with my Gush.
Player Version 1.3 doen’t work at all for me.

Apologies, I’ve been working on fixes and other changes since speaking with TheFauxPro.
I’ll update the thread with the fixes once I’ve tested it and release it with my mod for Captive Ars and Romeria.
In the meantime, if anyone else is having issues with the vibration functionality, you can try using my latest changes: 10.56 MB file on MEGA

Let me know if you encounter any issues and I’ll try to fix them asap.

Could someone explain to me in simple details on how to set this whole thing up (preferably with pictures)? I’ve been trying for a couple of days now and I feel like I’ma running around in circles.

I can fire up Paint and try my hand at making a bit of a tutorial, sure.

EDIT: Here’s a couple images.

5 Likes

Updated the main post with two new mods and the new server mentioned a few posts earlier.

Captive Ars and Romeria doesn’t have an official English translation at this time, but there is a fan translation online. I wanted to include the link, but I’m not sure if there are any rules about linking to other forums? Can anyone chime in and let me know.

@jamity
I see @ARandomKid1 updated his post with instructions. I wasn’t sure if people are notified of edits so I thought I’d mention it just in case.
Also to clarify, the scripts folder just needs to be next to the FunscriptPlayer.exe. It does all the playback. The games just tells it which script to play.

1 Like

Somehow the filler stops working for me after any battle happens. Didn’t have this problem before the added DLC.
So I decided to do a full clean install of the basegame, dlc and scripts as shown in the comments above. Yet it still stops running the filler, even though it does show the status in the custom player. Anybody have any idea how to debug this?

Steps to reproduce:

1. start custom player and connect handy through bluetooth
  2. start game
  3. filler runs
  4. enter a battle, battlescripts start to play
  5. battle has ended, you are in the main world again, filler shows in the custom player, but handy is not running (see image)
  6. when entering another battle, battle script runs
  7. when exiting battle, filler script still doesn’t run

1 Like

experiment range limit does not work at all, now i have a hurt dick and is covered in lube. thanks.

rip, but why are you not testing it beforehand? 0 Fault on the devs side.

@EnmaAisha
I’m so sorry that happened, my testing was not thorough enough. Could you tell me which player version you were using and what limits you had set? I’ll need to go and fix it or remove it completely if it’s causing problems like this.

Please be careful with OSR in general. I’ve noticed even faulty USBs can cause the servos to spike to some extreme angle. Whenever doing something new with OSR, I always run it first without a fleshlight to see how it behaves.

@Jongemans
I think I know what the cause might be, but I still need to replicate it my side. I’ll send you a file to test with once I have the time to look into it.

Thanks for the instructions @ARandomKid1 !
And thanks for pinging me @to4st !